congratulations to gelly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you :hug:

I am so pleased - and surprised :eek::lol: but most of all, very proud....

Can't wait... I'm soon to be the proud owner of a EZ Flow Walk of Fame Kit and a (Vicki Peters) 3d Art Brush - The two things I have been saving for - how lucky is that!!!!
:green:

Well done hunnie, I cant believe that only a few months ago you asked me to post a piccie on here for you and you were so nervous about that and now look at ya :)

You've done a fabby job!!!!!

Rachel x

Thank you :hug:

I am so pleased - and surprised :eek::lol: but most of all, very proud....

Can't wait... I'm soon to be the proud owner of a EZ Flow Walk of Fame Kit and a (Vicki Peters) 3d Art Brush - The two things I have been saving for - how lucky is that!!!!
:green:
What a bonus:lol: well done to both of you:hug:

Congratulations to both of you. They both look fab, although Angel Fingers made me hungry! Off to get a snack!:hug:

Well done gelly, very nice pink and whites :hug:
and susan your design was very good too :hug:

thanks for all your kind words, its lovely to share successes with the geeks that have supported me from the start.

i have some great prizes on the way, my favourite being a 1 year subscription to the american nailpro magazine. this will be my third free year !
its a great mag.
but the thing i treasure the most is the certificate, and everyone who entered gets one of those. i love a certifiicate dont you ?

i hope gellys success inspires all newbies to have a go next time round. she has only been in nails for 7 months, what huge potential she has, a star in the making me thinks:hug:

Congratulations to you both.:hug:

thanks for all your kind words, its lovely to share successes with the geeks that have supported me from the start.

i have some great prizes on the way, my favourite being a 1 year subscription to the american nailpro magazine. this will be my third free year !
its a great mag.
but the thing i treasure the most is the certificate, and everyone who entered gets one of those. i love a certifiicate dont you ?

i hope gellys success inspires all newbies to have a go next time round. she has only been in nails for 7 months, what huge potential she has, a star in the making me thinks:hug:

Aww - I think I love you Susan :hug::lol:

I think my hubby is most pleased about the free subscription to NailPro - he says I WASTE :eek: far too much money on Nail Mags! :lol:

Aww - I think I love you Susan :hug::lol:

I think my hubby is most pleased about the free subscription to NailPro - he says I WASTE :eek: far too much money on Nail Mags! :lol:

waste?

its research darling , research !

and like i say, knowledge is power :lol:

well done both of you you did brilliantlly xx:hug:xx

Congratulations to you both, amazing results! :hug: x

fab !! well done to you both !!

laurie .. your a natural fab work sweeite x+xx

Congrats to both of you girls!
I'm proud to be in the same geek family with as fab techs as you!

Congrats to both of you girls!
I'm proud to be in the same geek family with as fab techs as you!

ahh, what a lovely thing to say:hug:

well done Lauri and Susan :)

Jess xoxo

:eek:**** NEWS FLASH ****:eek:

I have been moved to
3rd place!

Winners

:lol:​

:eek:**** NEWS FLASH ****:eek:

I have been moved to
3rd place!

Winners

:lol:​

ooooh, fantastic laurie.

what happened, did they add up the marks wrong ?
you must be overjoyed.

Apparently someone had to be disqualified.
The only thing I can think of is if she had won something else before?

It's a bit sad really. If that entry had been diqualified BEFORE posting the results, I would have been 3rd anyway - but this way, I feel a little odd about it..... does that make sence?

I was very happy with 4th tbh - (meant I could have another shot next year!)
Now I will have to enter Snr division - I'm a bit nervous about that!

Latest posts

Back