Creative Bleu - Is this the proper Creative certificate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont kow much about the history of this training centre......however being called 'Creative Bleu' is not he same as being called 'Creative' as in 'CND'....just because it has creative in its title does not mean that that it is automatically affiliated with CND....i dont think i would pressume that.....there are many things/companies in this industry that use that word for its meaning alone.:hug:
I would contact them and find out exactly what and who you are paying for your training with....have you not had any written confirmation of the course.
I would imagine that getting training with jacqui jefford would be quite educational...and not a waste of time, but what certificate will you get at the end of it?....thats what you need to find out.
good luck
:hug::hug::hug:

Just read this thread and other similar sorta stuff....

Come on.......

Its just nail products...... some u like, some u don't.

wots the fuss. What matters is the quality of the trainer. woz she not one of Creatives top trainers at one point. Did she not write a book riddled with creative products. Was she not highly regarded within the creative community.
I would say the fuss is getting what you want and pay for. If you want to use Creative then you need to go to a Creative trainer.

I wouldn't be very impressed if I wanted CND and got Ez Flow, like I wouldn't be impressed if I wanted Ez Flow and got Creative. Yes they are both great products, and as we know from this site, they both have great trainers, but they are two different products and certificates.

The whole site is about advertising isn't it..... Aghhhhh! and your all just innocent pawns

I´m so glad you told me that, I´d hate to think I was some kind of pawn star! :lol::eek:

Thankyou for your help everyone...I will try and sort it out with the chap today. They have been really nice on the phone and I feel a total idiot for not doing further research-although it wasnt until I read a thread on NailGeek that pointed out about Creative certificates etc. I only want to go with Creative. I will let you know how I get on with getting my deposit back etc.
THANKS AGAIN...THIS SITE IS INVALUABLE TO PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ARE JUST STARTING OUT AND DONT KNOW 'OWT!!!

In their defence, I havent mentioned certificates with them...my friend gave me the number to call to book onto the course and I presumed the teacher had given it to her when in fact it was a local salon who said they did Creative. Bit of a mess really. I presumed it was Creative and didnt think anything about it until I read a thread on Salon Geek advising us that you need to be vigilant about Certificates etc. Its my fault totally but I do want to go with Creative. Thanks for your help everyone.

The thing is this has happened so frequently of late,Jackie Jefford WAS a creative ambassador,and exellent one by all accounts,but when the going got tough they parted company,and wich ever way you look at it,by having Creative in the title of the education center,it's misleading. Why anyone would leave a company and then try to trade off the back of it is beyond me !

Come on.......

Its just nail products...... some u like, some u don't.

wots the fuss. What matters is the quality of the trainer. woz she not one of Creatives top trainers at one point. Did she not write a book riddled with creative products. Was she not highly regarded within the creative community.

Anyway, I don't use Creatives or Ez Flow (have done in the past).

I think you all need to chill out a bit - and remember its only products - not a religion. The products are only as good as the user. A good Nail Tech can create great nails whether he/she uses high end or low end products.

The mentioned trainer is not one of my personal idols - to be honest - i sorta got fed up at one stage of constantly hearing about her - but .....

But, but but

shall i shut up.

The whole site is about advertising isn't it..... Aghhhhh! and your all just innocent pawns

watch this get deleted. Sorry someone had to say it.

Actually NOBODY had to say it or anything like it.

Come on.......

Its just nail products...... some u like, some u don't. True

wots the fuss. What matters is the quality of the trainer. woz she not one of Creatives top trainers at one point. Did she not write a book riddled with creative products. Was she not highly regarded within the creative community. Yes she was and I had done a fair bit of training with her CND academy. I'm not upset that she now educates for a different company, I'm cross because was treated shoddily from a business perspective. Common sense says why should I trust that particular establishment with my hard earned cash again after I was ripped off?

Anyway, I don't use Creatives or Ez Flow (have done in the past). So why the interest in a CND/Ez Flow thread?

I think you all need to chill out a bit - and remember its only products - not a religion. The products are only as good as the user. A good Nail Tech can create great nails whether he/she uses high end or low end products. As has already been said, to be a great tech you need great training. Also, a good tech can only take low end products so far. It makes no sense not to use the best product on the market. Another thing, what's wrong with being passionate about the products we use? Doesn't that contribute to the drive to be the best Nail Tech you can be??

The mentioned trainer is not one of my personal idols - to be honest - i sorta got fed up at one stage of constantly hearing about her - but .....

But, but but

shall i shut up.

The whole site is about advertising isn't it..... Aghhhhh! and your all just innocent pawns You couldn't be more wrong or more offensive if you tried.

watch this get deleted. Sorry someone had to say it.

No they didn't have to say it. In a way I hope you've done this looking for a reaction - if you have then well done, this is mine! If you haven't then you have nothing to offer this site IMO.

Your post was an interesting point of view until the above remark that ended up as one of the stupidest things I have read around here in awhile.

Grats!

Like others, I'm considerably offended by this comment. Clearly said be someone who is looking down on us all.

I for one, am by far intelligent enough to make informed decisions based on all the information thats put in front of me, or that I choose to gather.

shall i shut up.

Based on everything else you've said....this is by far the best idea I've heard from you.

I also have been confused, I rang up a company and the lady said she does creative too (which is what I mainly wanted to do) she said I would get a creative cert, after pressing her a little more, she said she has always used creative and wont stop now even though she is not a 'formal' centre she assured me I would get a creative cert. I was a little suspicious!!:(

So I rang sweet squared and the lady said she was no longer a creative academy and that I wouldn't be on their registar though, and would be unable to buy the products. I have gone through them now. Feel alot more confident:)

Why do you all think you know whats going on when you clearly don't? I suggest you all do some reserach and get your facts straight before slagging of a great company and great people! Pawns indeed!

Care to correct us ?

I personally think its very confusing, and I can see how people who perhaps don't have much inside info, or even know that there is info to be found, can be very confused and think they are getting one thing when infact they are getting another!

I did my traning with Salisbury years ago now and ever since then they have been very helpfull with anything that i have needed. To this day i buy creative products from them so i can't see where all this info has come from that they dont supply CND anymore?! :irked: I heard from the 'great vine' nobody has agreed to sweet squared's distibution contract, does that mean nobody is aloud to supply creative? NO! So why is one particular company geating slated here?

I did my traning with Salisbury years ago now and ever since then they have been very helpfull with anything that i have needed. To this day i buy creative products from them so i can't see where all this info has come from that they dont supply CND anymore?! :irked: I heard from the 'great vine' nobody has agreed to sweet squared's distibution contract, does that mean nobody is aloud to supply creative? NO! So why is one particular company geating slated here?

Sweet Squared is THE authorised distributer for CND ,there are numerous sub distributers,Sailsbury is not one of them !

So i would ask myself where they are sourcing their stock from ?

I think you've missed my point x

So i would ask myself where they are sourcing their stock from ?

Good point Becki.

Think about it, they could be buying it from somewhere that is authorised, but

a) the likelyhood is that their prices will be higher to make up for their costs of buying the stuff and to make a profit somewhere in selling it all, and

b) I doubt very much there would be any guarantee on a lot of these things, and if something went wrong, you're not buying through the same people, so you'd be screwed!

I too trained at Salisbury and agree that yes their training was great, but for gods sake, it's flipping common sense, if you want something, go to somewhere that's authorised to sell it and you won't have any problems going forward!

Nobody's slating a particular company here, but I'm sure that if I started buying in Creative stock and supplying it then a few people would be peeved off!

Its not as if they have just started buying it in, they have been trading for many years. I can understand that everyone is confused or annoyed with whats happend but unless you understand what is truly happening (which i dont think any of us truly do have a clue) then we shouldn't be bad mouthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back