Creative's New Update...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
OOh Creative techs, have you seen the fab new format UPDATE? mine came this morning ... tres poshe, lol!!!

Cant wait to get my hands on the new enamel colours for autumn, I love browns & burgundies on short nails.

50% off 50 packs of tips, 25% off gelbond & other offers too... Brill stuff!!!!

OOh Creative techs, have you seen the fab new format UPDATE? mine came this morning ... tres poshe, lol!!!

Cant wait to get my hands on the new enamel colours for autumn, I love browns & burgundies on short nails.

50% of 50 packs of tips, 25% of gelbond & other offers too... Brill stuff!!!!

Will i receive such mail offers,even if i only have a secondary account at the moment ?

How do you set up an account and receive updates like this?? I only did my training Tuesday & I dont have a clue??:o

Will i receive such mail offers,even if i only have a secondary account at the moment ?
Personally cant answer that one as Ive always had a regular account... maybe one of the secondary acc. users will post here if they have been able to take advantage of past offers.
If no-one adds to the thread get on the phone & ask ... these offers tend to run out very quickly in my experience!
Hth.

Got mine today aswell the new colours are to die for:lol:
I saw them in the last copy of the american 'Nails' mag. that was sent to me and can't wait for them to be available. I'm with you glo love short dark nails, I am wearing 'cuppa joe' at the moment i love dark browns with a tan(not that i have much of one at the moment:rolleyes: )

oh lovely i will look out for that !!!!!

Need some gelbond and some autumy polish's

I had a secondary account until I did my Brisa training last year and I always received the updates :D

How do you set up an account and receive updates like this?? I only did my training Tuesday & I dont have a clue??:o
Give Hyperion a ring and ask for an Update to be sent out to you, being as you only trained on Tuesday it's doubtful that you're on the mailing system yet :wink2:

The new colours look fab. Iwill definitely be ordering those. The offers are good too but it's just typical that I stocked up on powders not long ago!

I love the new look .... but I wish they did more offers on Brisa!

I cut out the Kate Moss thing and stuck it on my Solar Balm retail pack on the reception desk....sold another lol!

Got mine today too.

LOVE the new colours - cant wait to get them - am I right in thinking the enamel collections work out more expensive than the individual enamels? Is this because they are special releases?

I love the new look .... but I wish they did more offers on Brisa!

Here Here!!!! Feel us Brisa users miss out - there are always offers on L&P
KxXx

Got mine today too.

LOVE the new colours - cant wait to get them - am I right in thinking the enamel collections work out more expensive than the individual enamels? Is this because they are special releases?

I dont think they are anymore expensive but i can be a bit dim at times I have never noticed probably too excited with the thought of new colours to think about how much they cost I am addicted to buying polishes! to say I only do nails for a few friends and family I have about 80 colours!!

I do find this so very frustrating.

I am anew customer, started training on 31st July, and I have not been given a catalogue. We were told that it would be sent to us in a few days - nothing so far.

I e-mailed for a nail enamel colour chart - no reply and no chart through the post

Now you are all talking about offers I know nothig about and new colours

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Latest posts

Back