Custom Blend French-with some tropical bling.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicles

Reaction score
I haven't done a critique in a long time. This is our receptionist's nails. She is going to Golf Shores, AL, so we thought we'd give her some fun nails. She ripped her last set off, hence the icky before. I used CND's Pure White, neutral opaque coverage powder and Brisa top gloss. The ring fingers look a bit bulky with the gel over the rhinestones, but I didn't want her to lose them while she's down there.

Here is another angle:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/buttpaste/Salon Stuff/Nails/IMG_0792.jpg

And here is the before:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/buttpaste/Salon Stuff/Nails/IMG_0785.jpg

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
What in improvement from before and after. Well done. I think you've done a lovely job & your smiles lines are really good.

Wow, thoe nails are georgous! Your smile lines are fab, you must be so pleased with the outcome. I'd love a set of these, lol :hug:Xxx

They look great !! X

they look great,the only thing i noticed is that the top little pinkie nail looks alittle bit slopey but thats just me being really picky,lol.
your apex on the thumb looks fab and the free edges all look nice and thin.your smiles look fab aswell.
i would be very happy with a set of these,i love them.x

Lovely job!
Can't wait for my own L&P to look as nice.
I can't add more than what's been said.

beautiful work!

Gorgeous nails, great job! :)

they look great,the only thing i noticed is that the top little pinkie nail looks alittle bit slopey but thats just me being really picky,lol.

Lol, yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that finger. It might be the top gloss was too thick. Or it just might be a funky nail. I seem to always have one nail I dislike in a set.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Lovely hun and the art is fav, just what I like:green:

A beautiful transformation and I love the neutral coverage powder, the best of the three imo. Can I just ask if you did a reverse application? Lovely work! :)

A beautiful transformation and I love the neutral coverage powder, the best of the three imo. Can I just ask if you did a reverse application? Lovely work! :)

Yes I did do reverse application. Any time I use coverage powders, I do. And I have to say, I like the neutral pink best too, but I like it the most when I leave zone 3 and then use pure pink there and pull it over the whole nail, rather than leave it by itself, or bring it all the way to the cuticle. Blends nicely that way. :)

wow they look beautiful! Bet she was well pleased with them. Extending nail beds is something im still working on so those are a little bit of something to aspire to and make me try again, thank you!! xx

Latest posts

Back