Dr.Hauschka Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these products and if so what did you think ?

I am looking for a new skincare range for the salon I rent a room in as the range I already have (Ahava) is not big enough or that well known. These products appeal to me as i have heard they smell divine & they aren't mega expensive either.

I looked at Dermalogica but salon owner is allergic to it & every man & his dog seems to have it in town. The only other major contenders are Yon-Ka & Academie.

The other ranges I would love to have I just can't afford, think £4500 + :eek:

Has anyone tried these products and if so what did you think ?

I am looking for a new skincare range for the salon I rent a room in as the range I already have (Ahava) is not big enough or that well known. These products appeal to me as i have heard they smell divine & they aren't mega expensive either.

I looked at Dermalogica but salon owner is allergic to it & every man & his dog seems to have it in town. The only other major contenders are Yon-Ka & Academie.

The other ranges I would love to have I just can't afford, think £4500 + :eek:

I didnt realise you could get Dr Haushka in salons.

Its apparentyl fantastic. I had a client who swore by it, her hubby loved it too!

I will get round to trying it one day!

Haven't tried it but you can get it in John Lewis and to me i would never like to be using something you can get on the high street especially if you want to retail .
I use Eve Taylor As recommended on here by many and i love it.No minimal outlay and very good quality.Aromatherapy based.They will send you samples

Glad you said that Kate :green:

There is a salon in the same town as me that uses it but i didn't even know that the salon even existed until I looked on the Dr.H website ! lol

Even better the distributor is in Redditch so about 10 miles from me & I guess your quite close to !

Are you looking for an organic or holistic range ?
I've tried Dr Haushka but personally didnt rate it at all.
Elimis are fab, Clarins are also good , but most of all , they're well know by most people.
I'm sure you'll get more feedback of the skin geeks but try a few out - choose one you're happy with.
Good luck anyway
Jayneym xx

Haven't tried it but you can get it in John Lewis and to me i would never like to be using something you can get on the high street especially if you want to retail .
I use Eve Taylor As recommended on here by many and i love it.No minimal outlay and very good quality.Aromatherapy based.They will send you samples

I have tried Eve Taylor (and loved the products) but hated the packaging & name :cry: Same with Mary Cohr products, loved them but name reminds me of cookery program.

John Lewis miles away so not to worried about that. I know what you mean though !

I have tried Eve Taylor (and loved the products) but hated the packaging & name :cry: Same with Mary Cohr products, loved them but name reminds me of cookery program.

John Lewis miles away so not to worried about that. I know what you mean though !
Well if your money stretches to elemis thats who id go with.

I have heard excellent praise for Dr Haushka products, but personally having a salon exclusive brand is very important to me as a salon owner.

We stock Matis, but Susan Molyneux is another good brand with a lower set up cost. When I had to decide which skincare line to take on, I contacted around a dozen 'possibles' and narrowed it down to 4 that ticked all the boxes for me. I then got the reps in - tried out the treatments at salons already stocking them, before deciding on the brand.

I was very interested in Guinot as I really like the products but our area is flooded with Guinot. The brand image and packaging is also important, and also retail prices - these all have to match the clientele you have or hope to attract.

I am confident i made the right decision as the Matis products and treatments are gorgeous and our clients love them too.

Do plenty of research before parting with your hard earned money. Make a list of what features are important to you and ask loads of questions!

Are you looking for an organic or holistic range ?
I've tried Dr Haushka but personally didnt rate it at all.
Elimis are fab, Clarins are also good , but most of all , they're well know by most people.
I'm sure you'll get more feedback of the skin geeks but try a few out - choose one you're happy with.
Good luck anyway
Jayneym xx

Can I ask why you didn't like the products ?

Clarins already offer treatments less than a mile away at a spa, also when I worked with their products before they were mega fussy about who they supplied :cry: oh & its a seriously high start up cost !!

Well if your money stretches to elemis thats who id go with.

Think Elemis requires two treatment rooms at around £4000 each ?

I have Environ and I cannot rate it highly enough it absolutely does what it says it will and the training is amazing.

the exams at the end of training are very intensive but so worthwhile

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Hopefully someone will have tried the products but in the meantime ive requested some samples to try.

Hi Juliette

I've used Dr Hauschka - only on a personal basis.

I really liked the range.

I've tried quite a few of the products over the years and have found them all to be beautiful textures and produce nice results. I've got quite sensitive skin and have no reactions to any of the products.

The rose day cream is a personal favourite.

Just my opinion. :green:

Thanks for your feedback :green:

Just looking at links now, will let you know if/when i get hold of some samples :)

I work for elemis and i believe you have to have a minimum square footage, and I dont if it still is right but 3 shower rooms!

Fantastic range though...even if i am bias haha!

Latest posts

Back