Drunk Client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hiya xx

Just thought i would tell you about my sunday morning client....after letting me down on 2 previous occasions I reluctantly arranged another appointment for this women for sunday....well she arrived and nearly fell in the door...."sorry i am late i only got home a few hours ago...been clubbin.." she stank of beer and then told me she had the runs as she drank too much and could she borrow my loo....i started to do her nails and she sat there retching...i thought she was going to be sick all over me....I asked her if we should do them another day but she said no. Her hands where all sweaty and she was just vile. I stayed professional as best i could be to be honest i didn't really want to do her nails. She managed to last out and when she was leaving she told me she wouldn't cope with using her "battery operated toy" with the nails on. OMG Too much information thank you. And can you believe she DROVE to my house in that state.

Pleasant lady...do hope i see her again....NOT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god, Why are some people so completly thoughtless. I am not looking forward to a day like that. Have had kids and smoking to deal with so far, so I guess I have other horrors to come.LOVELY......
XXXX

Oh my God!! You poor thing!!

Hope she didn't totally stink your house out!! I hate it when my other half has had a night out, and the next morning it seems like the whole house smellsof stale booze..... yuk :eek:

:eek: :eek:

I don't think i'd be doing her nails again for her! She sounds awful, you poor thing :hug:

Gawd Angie!
Thank god I havent had the pleasure of that kind of client, rofl!!!
Seriously though, has she booked for a rebalance?
You could give her the benefit of the doubt this time but, if this is her regular lifestyle I wouldnt want her business.
I know some peeps may think business is business but, personally I couldnt put up with that!

Times like that you wish you had recorded them just so they could see what a mess they are and the fact you had to out up with it.

Hi Angie!

Sound like she is the epitome of all that is feminine ( defo not)
Don't even think she will remember by the sound of it. So she falls in yours slavers all over you, being the lady she is asked to use your loo( yuk) and then nearly Bork's all over you (loverly).

Omg looks like you maybe seeing this gentle little lady(yeah) again pretty soon, for replacements, thats if she can find her way sober.

Ten out of ten for your patients and professionalism Angie! sunday morning too.
who said this job was going to be all sweetness and light!( or yeah, NO ONE) lol.:irked:

Oh yuck, yuck, yuck Angie :mad: !! Hope you tell her you are fully booked INDEFINITELY if she ever tries to get you back for a rebalance. Ewwwww :eek:

Gosh Angela....where do you get them from??

He he he he

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my God Angie - she sounds an absolute nightmare!!!! When she phones for her infills tell her you are solidly booked for the next 3 weeks that should be enough to put her off.

There is no way I could do someone's nails if they were in that state. How rude of her to come to your house in that state.

Yuck!

Also - I don't know how people can keep appointments for a part of their body to be touched when they are in that state. I was horrendously hungover yesterday and I couldn't even bear for Anthony to give me a hug when I was beside myself with the pain!!!!!!

You poor thing Angie. :hug: I couldn't have done that. The smell of alcohol on others and stale cigarette smoke makes me wanna gag! And as for using your loo!! :eek: I find it awful that people can be so careless to put themselves behind the wheel when she was so clearly still under the influence of alcohol :smack: I think I'd do as previously advised and make self out to be fully booked.....

Nat

OMG - all credit to you Angie ... don't think I could have done it !

OMG you poor thing, lmao.. reminds me of a woman I had for hair about 6 weeks ago. Got round her house she could barely stand, her and her friend had sank a bottle of jack daniels and a bottle of smirnoff the night before.. mid week i might add. Then she'd drove her 6 year old son home from her friends that same night!!!

She kept having to pop off to the loo and put her fingers down her throat.. its gross aint it, but once your your there what can you do, your stuck there!!!
She kept retching while i did her hair, and when she bent over the bath for me to wash her colour off, abit of sick flew out!! :eek:

She kept apologising but i just thought My God!!

Ewwww, gross, gross, gross, do some people have no shame. I've had hungover clients with kebab still up their nails, but never one that's still drunk. Poor you Angie, I'd have puked all over her for sure!

hehe, I used to have a client who came in for pedicures with a can of beer. She wasn't drunk or anything but she had a lot of stress what with caring for her elderly mother, etc, and that was just her only time to herself. But she wasn't retching or anything like that, she was nice.

But your client sounds disgusting - I'm glad it wasn't me!

I've never heard anything like this in my life! It made me giggle! You know what, at least she turned up, she could have gone home and slept til the cows came home!

Hi ya

EEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWW :eek: :eek: Gross!!! Sorry i would have had to tell her to come back another time. On the odd occasion and thankfully it is odd that we get anyone drunk in we turn them away!

One time my manageress had this young lad (about 18) in and she went to chuck him out because she thought he was drunk. PMSL the poor lad had just had his tongue pierced at the request of his girlfriend :)o one of those TMI situations there am afraid) and couldn't speak properly because of it!

She was sooo embarrassed but he was OK about it.

Sam we need a puking smiley please................

Ewwwww yuck!!!! That's so disgusting! Take my hat off to you hun, you're brave and a little more professional than me I think. I would have offered her a door instead of a treatment! Lol!!! Givs me the shivers just thinking about it!

MINKUS said:
Gosh Angela....where do you get them from??

He he he he

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lmao.....Yeah i wonder AMBER.....next time you can keep ya riff raff...xxxx i am gonna tell her i am fully booked for her re-balance and tell her to ring you ..... revenge is soooooo sweet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back