Entity Nail System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
I have been on an Entity conversion today and I just thought i'd share my thoughts with you all.

I am very impressed so far, it seems really easy to work with, its very bright & it buffs up so easily to a real glass finish..

I have completed my first full set with it tonight so ill see how they fair.

Has anyone else used/using Entity?????

I have been on an Entity conversion today and I just thought i'd share my thoughts with you all.

I am very impressed so far, it seems really easy to work with, its very bright & it buffs up so easily to a real glass finish..

I have completed my first full set with it tonight so ill see how they fair.

Has anyone else used/using Entity?????

yes, i have been using it since it first came to the u.k a couple of years ago.
i did my training in the u.s
i have had great results, no problems at all.

i'm going on a entity conversion course in august really looking forward to it:)..xx

i did my first set of sculpts with it this am, even had a go at a bit of custom blending and elongated a nail biters beds with it results where good , really like the products x:green:

I had a play with it when I had my tanning training as my teacher was also an educator for Entity.

I was very impressed with the product and how it buffed up, the depth of the white was gorgeous and the coverage pink was amazing!

I came away with some trial pots and have used them for the last 2 rebalances on one of my clients. So far we have had more lifting than with CND but I'm very aware that I may not be using the product to it's best.

My client is more than willing to be a guinea pig for me though and has suggested that we give it a few more weeks as she is so impressed with the colour quality.

But to be honest it has to be something that will really make me go "WOW" before I will consider changing from Creative.

Thats what im waiting for Debs, I need to see how they fair after 2-3 weeks before I go anywhere.

Having said that I find it much easier to work with.

I was flicking through Scratch and noticed a picture of an Educator that I know. She was with the Entity team.

Her name is Liz - she is an excellent trainer and a fantastic nail technician.

En-titty are making a dent in the market, but only time will tell.

I've tried and used them and if I weren't to work with OPI I'd go with them ALL THE WAY.

you do have to learn how to apply and the ratio, etc, but then you really have great results.

and I would go with them instead of OPI not for the quality of the products as I cannot blame OPI for that of course, but for the large variety of colors, in pinks, there are many opaque tones, in white there are many shades too, greaat product.
a bit costy, sometimes you don't really see why it's that much, but the quality is here and it offers a lot

Have been using Entity for about a month and a half. I like it, especially the nudite powders. But nothing holds like my Creative High Performance liquid. I don't know if thats popular in the UK, but its fab if you tend to work pretty wet - as I do!

Hi All

I thought I would add my bit in. I have tried Entity just a wee trial pack but so far I'm very impressed. I also bought the gel top coat to have a try and it's great very shine and no sticky inhibition layer which is great.

I also bought the studio brush it's lovely and as an added extra it's pink yipee

I must admit though I love CND it's what I learnt with but there's no harm in trying others.

Sarah x

I have had it qouted that entity is ahead of the others in technology? can some one explain how please if they explain this on the conversion cource not the whole chemistary just how it differs thanks as I am confused xxxxAlso does it work dry as I tend to like it wet??xx

xxxxAlso does it work dry as I tend to like it wet??xx
didn't understand that line.

Entity isn't much ratio sensitive, it's a kind of... clever system, you "know" you had it wrong the way it reacts.

it has to be 1:1 anyway.

Hi!
I have recently tried the Entity systems, both gel and L&P.
I am VERY impressed.
The colours are amazing and the gels are SO easy to work with.
I originally trained with LCN, a very long time ago, so am a gel technician at heart, and nothing has ever beaten LCN at quality. But I think this is on a par, if not better due to the lack of filing involved if you get it right!!
I did do some trial overlays and didn't have to file the shape at all!! That's a first!
The L&P's have also impressed me and again are very easy to work with.
The nudite colours are a god send.
I'm going to take them on and also their nanovive system for manicures and their rainforest pedicure system!
I always like to try the new things on the market and have tried almost everything, but you need to keep up with the industry changes. Trial kits are a great idea, at least you can try without the commitment to buying the whole range!!
:biggrin:

I stood at the Entity stand for ages at Scottish Beauty, It looked REALLY good, although I haven't tried it myself yet.

I have decided to convert from my current system, but haven't decided on a product yet. I have to say Entity is definately a front runner though.

Well.... I have just started to go back towards CND lol

I think the entity really helped me to get my ratio right, and after using both Entity and CND my opinion (& this is only my opinion) is this:

ENTITY - Very easy to work with, long lasting, glassy looking finish (but this could be down to the files - they are the best i have ever worked with).

The contoversial bubble issue - I am new to nails - 6 months, I do get occasional bubbles with CND & i put this down to working too fast with it but with Entity there are never any bubbles and I use the same technique for both systems.

CND - Find I have to work a little slower but very easy to control now, the finished nail feels stronger/harder if that makes sense & equally as long lasting.

I have to say that the ENTITY file system & brush is great, these are the best files I have ever used (the shiner is the best) & I love the brush, my smile lines improved dramatically with this brush.

I have clients with both entity & CND, I would recommend both systems to anyone.

HTH's someone who like me is new to the industry.

When I was first starting I used Hollywood Nails,when I found out they have MMA in there Liquids I wanted a other brand. Bought many trail kits and did not like the out come of Entity at all. It looks fab, but I had all kind off air problems and it wasnt tough enough for a lot of my clients. I think I have tryed about 7 acrylics and for me CND pased the tests with a -10! (I gave the - because it is so hard to file, but that is also the reason that I havent had any breaking problems ;) ) I am using Christrio for gel and thinking to convert to a other brand, will buy a lot of trail kits again to see witch gel will be the one for me. I would never buy a brand with out trying and reading about it again. I rather try it and see for my self before buying a starter kit and be unhappy about it.

I can highly recommend Brisa Gel.....

and i can highly recomend lechat gel:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back