Excel Geek Meet - Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Popits seminar should be finished by 3, but i am going to the waxing seminar which should be finished by 3.45 - so how about 4pm geeks?

Or would 5pm be better after all the shopping has been done?

Don't forget your cameras!!:)

That waxing seminar sounds tempting, although neither myself or Sonia are trained waxers! We haven't booked in yet, I wonder if there are still places left?

I'd love to join in on any geek meet but my baby is due on the sunday so i doubt i'll be going anywhere (except for the hospital!!!)...i'm not impressed that i have to miss excel this year :(
You will be surrounded by mums and people with medical knowledge, sod it just come any way,
just think an excel baby now that would be novel
(yes i am joking hun) :hug: :hug:

I have also booked in for the seminar with Sam. I HOPE I have been booked in. I had to fax the bookings, but I haven't gotten any answer...

I will be at Excel Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. My flight back at Tues. is at 20.00. I HAD some plans of going shopping at the Monday, so I might not turn up that day....:-D

Loubylou: When are you going? Can't wait to meet you again! :hug:

C.

Do we have a meeting point?

C.

No meeting point yet. I can't find a layout of Excel on the Professional Beauty website.....:confused:

ok I need my eyes tested lol. Is there a link for the Tuesday Geek Meet? or is it on Facebook events? Enjoy the meet up. Its great when you meet some of your geek friends:) x

Hi ladies, In desperate need of a model on sunday morning. Can any of you geeks lend a hand literally.

Hi ladies, In desperate need of a model on sunday morning. Can any of you geeks lend a hand literally.
i'd start a new thread for this request or it might get missed good luck

Awwww! Im not going!!!!!!! :cry:. Have fun you lot! :green:

I have also booked in for the seminar with Sam. I HOPE I have been booked in. I had to fax the bookings, but I haven't gotten any answer...

I will be at Excel Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. My flight back at Tues. is at 20.00. I HAD some plans of going shopping at the Monday, so I might not turn up that day....:-D

Loubylou: When are you going? Can't wait to meet you again! :hug:

C.
I will be in London on Saturday night and will be at the pop its seminar if i can manage to get the tickets on the Sunday, and i will be there for the day on Sunday but will be leaving to go home on the sun evening,
it will be great to see you too hun xxx

Hi everyone,

Shall we meet between 4.00-4.30pm, then we've got some shopping time left afterwards!!

As i cant find a layout of Excel so not sure of exact places we could all meet, shall we say over by the competition area? Perhaps by the stage?

What do you all think?

Hi everyone,

Shall we meet between 4.00-4.30pm, then we've got some shopping time left afterwards!!

As i cant find a layout of Excel so not sure of exact places we could all meet, shall we say over by the competition area? Perhaps by the stage?

What do you all think?

Sounds like a good bet :)

Tis hopefully going to be a really fab day on Sunday; if everything goes to plan then I may even be modelling for someone in a competition on Sunday morning - if we can arrange it so that Sonia can be in the competition area with me (as she will be in her wheelchair and there's no way I am going to leave her in Excel on her own).

HI Ruth, just read your above post, is there anything i can help with? You can use the ANT stand as the meeting point or the competition room is next to the ANT nail forum. I run both so if you need anything, just shout or PM me.
Rachel Myatt

HI Ruth, just read your above post, is there anything i can help with? You can use the ANT stand as the meeting point or the competition room is next to the ANT nail forum. I run both so if you need anything, just shout or PM me.
Rachel Myatt

Hi Rachel. totally of target but are you going to be doing any airbrush art demo's on sunday? and can I talk to you about air brush maintance please?

Rachel Myatt

Thanks Rachel, that might well be a big help :)

Have just emailed Professional Beauty now to check if Sonia would be allowed into the competition room (I don't think she'd be happy if she wasn't in the same room as me); however it may turn out that my nail beds aren't long enough anyway, but I'm really hoping that they are, as I would love to model for the competition.

As i am running the nail comp, nail forum and the ANT stand i have decided not to take K-Sa-Ra, bit to much to cope with! So i wont be doing any airbrush demos, shame really, at least i got to sit down all day! Sorry! If you can grab me at any time, i will always talk airbrushes though!

Ruth, i am sorry to ask, but who is Sonia, is she your friend? Why would she need to come in with you? I would like to help as your email would prob get passed to me. What category would you be modelling for? Thanks.

As i am running the nail comp, nail forum and the ANT stand i have decided not to take K-Sa-Ra, bit to much to cope with! So i wont be doing any airbrush demos, shame really, at least i got to sit down all day! Sorry! If you can grab me at any time, i will always talk airbrushes though!

Ruth, i am sorry to ask, but who is Sonia, is she your friend? Why would she need to come in with you? I would like to help as your email would prob get passed to me. What category would you be modelling for? Thanks.

Hi, Sonia is my wife; she is a wheelchair user and I'm her primary carer while we are at Excel (as it is just us two travelling down together); she's said that she wouldn't be happy being on her own at Excel as it's not a familiar place, but would be fine if she was allowed in the competition room with me (although she would just sit quietly and not interfere with the competition). I think the competition is the sculpted nails one, it's starting quite early on in the day.

Incidentally, have just received an email from Catherine Iredale to say that it should be fine for her to be in there with me, so am hoping that is still OK :)

Im going on the monday, so i'll miss this! Have a nice day girls :hug:

Ruth, thats fab, Catherine has sent me the email to, but its nice of her to reply personally. Its not a prob hun, Sonia can keep me company, is she any good with a calculator, i might getting her adding up score sheets! I will be there running around like a headless chicken so come and find me if there is any probs.
Rachel Myatt

Latest posts

Back