Eyebrow shaping, tinting and eyelash courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsXpress

Reaction score
Obviously in the wrong place but not sure where to post this one. I want to train in eyebrow shaping, tinting and eyelash tinting and extensions. Obviously other waxing would be an advantage. The only problem is that I need to attend the courses on my time off work. ie Mondays or Wednesday afternoons. Or even a Sunday if there is a course available! Can anyone help me. The only ones I have found are not being held for absolutely ages yet or cost the earth. I need to learn asap. I have tried the colleges and also Sallys. :confused:

Obviously in the wrong place but not sure where to post this one. I want to train in eyebrow shaping, tinting and eyelash tinting and extensions. Obviously other waxing would be an advantage. The only problem is that I need to attend the courses on my time off work. ie Mondays or Wednesday afternoons. Or even a Sunday if there is a course available! Can anyone help me. The only ones I have found are not being held for absolutely ages yet or cost the earth. I need to learn asap. I have tried the colleges and also Sallys. :confused:

Good training costs money and you will have to make sacrifices to get it. Go to Nouveau Beauty Group .. They offer the best training and products. Nouveau Beauty Group - permanent makeup, lash extensions, lash uplift, HD Brows and fresh mineral makeup

The Carlton Institute offer days training on brow tinting etc. Not sure if there is one near you.

I tried Carlton. They dont have a course on the days I can attend. I am unable to get time off work.

noticed elite beauty school in bishops stortford offer short courses in all all of these
have never trained with them though, so cant offer feedback there - just came across their site the other day
HTH

how far are you prepared to travel? the north wales beauty academy based in denbigh does weekend courses. they have a website. It would be about 2 hours from you but, they are professional, experienced and willing to work with you re dates.

tigi

have you tried Beauty Courses and Training

i haven't trained with them personally but keep an eye on what's available and i know they run the course you are after and seem to offer them on various days etc

Hi there
We have a lash and brow tinting and shaping course running on the 31st May (Bank Holiday Monday), I know it's a bit of a long way off but we also cover waxing the eyebrows on this day.

Also an eyelash extension training day on Monday 19th April.

If you would like more info please PM me
Vicki xx

Hi

We offer Half day course in eyelash/brow tinting and shaping course for half a day for £125. We are accredited by The Guild.

PM me if you interested.

Katie x

I've just signed up for my Level 2 Beauty Therapy with Chocolate in Morley. They run courses on Sunday's? Give them a call and I'm sure they would be able to help.

I teach in all these areas and offer fully accredited qualifications,
i can teach on any day which is suitable to you, hth,
send me a PM if you are interested

Any training for eyebrows near Hunstanton Norfolk?

Hi there
We have a lash and brow tinting and shaping course running on the 31st May (Bank Holiday Monday), I know it's a bit of a long way off but we also cover waxing the eyebrows on this day.

Also an eyelash extension training day on Monday 19th April.

If you would like more info please PM me
Vicki xx
Hi im im interested . Where abouts are you

Check out Gateway Workshops they have training around the country and it’s around £150... I did my brow course with them years ago x

Latest posts

Back