First Website Appointment!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi Peeps!

I am so proud!!!!! I just received a call from a new client, she found my advert on my local area website where I posted a link to my webite, she said she had a look and thought it was beautiful!! I have an appointment tomorrow evening for a full set!!! Yay!! this feels like my very first client all over again, my website has only been up and running for about 5 days and it took me two solid weeks of coding and planning and designing and blood, sweat and tears that has finally paid off!!!! I even had to sacrifice coming on to the geek site because I was so busy!

I had to share this fabulous news with you!!!! :hug: No ones gonna wipe this smile off my face!!!! :)

xxxx

hiya Rose,

Who designed and set up your sight for you? There have been a number of threads on here lately about this.

Glad it seems to be working, you'll have to give us the web address so we can have a peeps :eek:

Rose143 said:
Hi Peeps!

I am so proud!!!!! I just received a call from a new client, she found my advert on my local area website where I posted a link to my webite, she said she had a look and thought it was beautiful!! I have an appointment tomorrow evening for a full set!!! Yay!! this feels like my very first client all over again, my website has only been up and running for about 5 days and it took me two solid weeks of coding and planning and designing and blood, sweat and tears that has finally paid off!!!! I even had to sacrifice coming on to the geek site because I was so busy!

I had to share this fabulous news with you!!!! :hug: No ones gonna wipe this smile off my face!!!! :)

xxxx

I want to know that too:D

do you have to pay monthly - annually or just a one off

Well I am a bit shy to put the link on here but anyway .... I did it myself. I downloaded the html program NVU and that way you can use coding or just treat it like a word document (is this making sense????) and paste your logo's and text wherever you like. This program is apparently not the best but it worked well for me, crashed a few times when I pasted stuff from Microsoft Word but I just re-typed the things it wouldn't let me paste. Did not cost me a penny!!!

Hope this helps!!

Hey, Rose

Can you pm me with your web address, it must good

Rose143 said:
Well I am a bit shy to put the link on here but anyway .... I did it myself. I downloaded the html program NVU and that way you can use coding or just treat it like a word document (is this making sense????) and paste your logo's and text wherever you like. This program is apparently not the best but it worked well for me, crashed a few times when I pasted stuff from Microsoft Word but I just re-typed the things it wouldn't let me paste. Did not cost me a penny!!!

Hope this helps!!

Hi Rose, great news for your. would it be to much to ask for your web address so we can look and your site please, my hubby said he would set one up for me ages ago so i would love to see yours to get ideas if you dont mind. thanks in anticipation. DebsX

Well done Rose,
I can feel your excitement from here! :biggrin:

Well Jac Ex. and the rest of us who havent gotten around to doing our sites yet... think this just proves we need to put our butts into gear!!!! ;)

Okay okay just cause I love you lot!!!!! Lol!! It's www.beautypref.com hope you like it! I am still tweaking it here and there, very new still busy with pictures and creative logo's and stuff!!

xxxx

Hi Rose

is your site picked up directly from search engines such as google or linked from another?

Rose143 said:
Hi Peeps!

xxxx

I have submitted my website to Google with loads of keywords and stuff which apparently takes time to be set up according to my boyfriend. So hopefully in about a month or so it should be sorted. I am mentioning my website alot though which makes it more well known and I have also pm'd seanny for tips on how to make it more serach engine friendly.

Hope this isn't confusing, but what do you think of my site? :eek:

Ur sites FAB!!!!! i love it!! really elegant and pretty. Im having one designed for me atm as the one i have now i did in 15mins before work one morning lol.

xx

Rose143 said:
Okay okay just cause I love you lot!!!!! Lol!! It's www.beautypref.com hope you like it! I am still tweaking it here and there, very new still busy with pictures and creative logo's and stuff!!

xxxx
WOW!!! What a great web site !! Thanks for showing us. Looks very professional and you did that yourself WOW no wonder you've got a client already.
Good luck with her. bye Deb X

Ahh thanks peeps :hug:, I like to feel my hard work has impressed some people!!! Like I said still loads to do though! :)

xxxx

Rose your website is lovely, very professional. I'm trying to do one myself and its not as easy as I would like. Hats off to ya for doing such a Fab job. :D

Hi Sarah,

very nice website!!! Very consistent and very smart! I looked at your prices and you seemed to have uploaded them as an image, wouldn't this make your website less search engine friendly because form my experience the more text you have the better.

Very good work though!!!

WoW! Rose and Sarah your web sites are fab! Well done :Hug: I so want to start mine and something else always needs doing first lol

Rose I am really pleased that you have gained a new customer from your web site - hope all goes well - that makes it even more inspiring for me to start mine :) xxx :hug:

Joey said:
WoW! Rose and Sarah your web sites are fab! Well done :Hug: I so want to start mine and something else always needs doing first lol

Rose I am really pleased that you have gained a new customer from your web site - hope all goes well - that makes it even more inspiring for me to start mine :) xxx :hug:

Ahh, thanks hun, really means alot to me , glad I could be a little push for you! :hug:

LOL!!! Everybody is probably wondering why I am making such a big deal of this but I will tell you all, when you wake up at 7 every morning and go to bed at 12/1 at night for two solid weeks AND you can't go onto the geek site because you're too busy with your website, it does get to you a little when you get a really positive response :) I am weird I know!! :)

xxxx

Way 2 go Rose ... great stuff !

Thanks guys,

I know what you mean Rose, I got withdrawal symptoms lol. It's not an over night jobby.

It was my first attempt but I'm pleased with it and because a collegue of mine liked it he asked me to do his too. www.tranquilstate.com he has so many compliments on it. I wanted to do something masculine for him.

Latest posts

Back