Friday afternoon silly competition ;-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobSweden

Managing Director
Premium Geek
Reaction score
It's Friday afternoon and I've been working way too hard so I need some fun!

So here's what we're going to do...:eek:

Sometime later today I will add a post to this thread and announce that the competition is open. When i do that, the first three people to send me an email with "Me! Me!! Me!!!" in the subject line will win an electronic version of the ImagiNAILtion nail art magazine.

The text in the Subject line has to be correct to enter!

You send the email to : [email protected]

Are you ready? :lol:

You are in the mood for some fun.

How much later in the day are you talking? It's my bed time soon :)

god i am soooo bored this afternoon....i need some excitement!!

I just subscribed for a year for the magazine anyway Bob....:green:
But such a fun idea...:hug:

I'm ready for bed too...Crikey I think were missing all the fun Jolicatellas!!!
I think we need an Aussie Salon Geek site so we can have fun and discuss Aussie brands that the rest of the world are jealous about!!
:lol::lol::lol:

what a cool idea, I've subscribed to the printed version, if I enter do we get to see the oline version sooner :lol:

anne xx

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

The competition is now OPEN!!

Prob too late but just done it. Had to use my personal email due to being at work and can't get into my real one:rolleyes:

As I've said before and will again, bloomin work getting in the way of me Geekin!!! (Don't tell anyone you saw me here right now:smack:)

Thanks Guys! You totally made my afternoon!

I went off for a bite to eat and came back to see these Me! Me!! Me!!! emails streaming in! It was so funny to see!

I've email the winners and sent them their mags. We will have to do this again sometime.

Have a great weekend all you Geeks!

Bob

Same here!!! :green: xx

Oh dear! I was too late! lol

Maybe next time! :lol: xx

Aww i missed it :( never mind lol. xxxxx

yaaay!!!! i won !!! thank you very much x:green:

Was the mag OK?

had to get hubby to open it lol i'm not too good on email. The front cover is fab I'm very excited to read it will let you all know soon x

Hi I have ordered the first copy to try it out if its good the will sign up for the year :)

what fun! :lol:

I was going to send the email cos I was around at the time to email but ive already bought the mag and its coming in the post, would have felt kinda mean if I'd won and someone else missed out so i didnt send the email.

anne xx

Latest posts

Back