Fuel price drop!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome

Reaction score
Hi guys just read that morrison has gone down 4p per litre on petrol and diesel, so for all you mobile geeks get your fuel there and save a little. won't be long till other petrol stations follow suit. :hug:

Hi guys just read that morrison has gone down 4p per litre on petrol and diesel, so for all you mobile geeks get your fuel there and save a little. won't be long till other petrol stations follow suit. :hug:

Oh wow that would be a miracle, diesel has been ludicrously expensive of late!

Oh wow that would be a miracle, diesel has been ludicrously expensive of late!
Crude oil prices dropped 6 dollars a barrel last week, so i suppose this is the knock on effect for us all. :)

About time!!! morrison's here I come.

About time!!!

However, you can bet your bottom dollar, the price they pay may drop, but they won't pass the full benefit on to us, but when the prices rise, it's put straight onto our petrol prices!

These oil barons rule the world, not the presidents/prime ministers/emperors or whoever!

Asda 13.9 p a litre yippppppeeee

had to drive a round twice to make sure i wasnt seeing things lol

I had to look twice as well but the ciggies have gone up a bit :irked:

Yeah, and now the price of oil has gone down a bit and we the consumer should be able to look forward to a lower price at the pumps, you can bet your bottom dollar our robbing government will see it as an opportunity to bang the tax rises back on again!

Asda 13.9 p a litre yippppppeeee

had to drive a round twice to make sure i wasnt seeing things lol

LOL :lol::lol::lol:....you had to waste petrol driving round to make sure the price was cheaper !!!!!!!!!!.....13.9 is the cheapest i have heard xx

Well its about blinkin time:mad:

oooh thanks for that! I don't drive but shall pass the info on to every single person I meet anywhere!

13.9p WHAT?! Surely thats 113.9p?

I'm paying about $4.50 a gallon here and have not noticed any decrease in gas prices that have risen steadily for quite a while. I've completely changed the way I shop, do errands and travel to my clients - I don't "just run out" any more. I'm booking more carefully now making sure I see as many clients in one day as possible.

Americans love to blame our President for the rise in gas.

I'm paying about $4.50 a gallon here and have not noticed any decrease in gas prices that have risen steadily for quite a while. I've completely changed the way I shop, do errands and travel to my clients - I don't "just run out" any more. I'm booking more carefully now making sure I see as many clients in one day as possible.

Americans love to blame our President for the rise in gas.

On todays conversion rate that means you are paying equivalent to £2.25 per US gallon or 59p per litre. Petrol in the UK is twice that price!

I never thought I'd say but seems like your president is doing a better job than our governemtn on that score!

OMG, I didn't even consider the conversion! Incidentally, our President has nothing to do with oil prices - I was poking fun at "us". hugs, kelly

i went to tesco this morning because i had a voucher for 5p off a litre for spending over £50 on shopping. this was on top of the 113.9p!!!! I was so chuffed with myself :)

OMG 113.9 you lot are so lucky, the cheapest tom found yesterday was 126.7 and he was chuffed with that , cos believe me that was good for us, my tescos havent put the prices down, its still 131.9 or it was yesterday, hope its gone down today, im only half full, but need some when we get back from wales and i too have a 5p off voucher , so would be ace to not pay £75 to fill me tank for once lol

whats everyone else paying per litre?

round here morrisons is still cheaper than asda by 1p, lol. Won't be long till asda follows fingers crossed. :green:

Latest posts

Back