Fun Ed Hardy inspired nails pictures, Nfu Oh 3D inlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
I've been having fun playing with my Nfu Oh acrylic since I visited Catherine Wong in Singapore at the Ecsalonce Training acadamy this past August.

Here's my latest nails I did on myself today.... all 3D acrylic dseigns and capped with Akzentz gel.
DSC00494-1.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

Fabulous......I want nfu.oh colours to play with. They are great arnt they, the nfu.oh acrylics i mean, I have seen them in action but i want to paly with them.
OK you have inspired me to change my nails...Thanx

wow gina , i cant believe you did those on yourself, they are amazing. it must have taken you a whole day.

you know who would love a set of those, my daughter esme, she is a tattooist. i darent let her see this set, i cant spare all that time.

:eek: They are incredible.

All i can say is wow!:hug:

would love some time with Catherine Wong love all her stuff

I Looove these! I love Ed Hardy! these are so freaking cool, How long did they take you - Your so ambidextrious! I'm so jealous:green: - my head is going crazy trying to work out how I can replicate these for my birthday!!!:green:

Amazing. !!...xxx

They are amazing hun i love them you are very talented, i hope you don't mind me saying this but i would have also useds some diamonte's on the nails as ed hardy uses these on there stuff, :)

Amazing, you can do all that on yourself, I cant even get a stiletto right. They are awesome x

Totally WOW! Love them! xx

They are amazing hun i love them you are very talented, i hope you don't mind me saying this but i would have also useds some diamonte's on the nails as ed hardy uses these on there stuff, :)

I was thinking the same thing but I did these at home over the weekend and unfortunately I didnt have all of my goodies so I had to make do with what I had :( All I had was 1 beat down used file, I am so shocked I was able to shape them as good as I did!!! They were fun to do though...

They took me probably 7 hours or so. I did one hand Sunday night and the other yesterday morning.... It takes sooooo long to do your own nails, especially my right hand. They are so fun though, I worked today and I can't tell you how many times I caught myself admiring my own nails instead of paying attention to my customers nails! Especially the tiger thumb since its the finger I use to hold their thumb so it's right in my line of view LOL

Susan, Esme does tattoos? That is sooo cool! She is the one I met in Orlando right? Hey, if she wants them I'll fly out to do them :idea: LOL

So I was just told the new Nails magazine cover is Tattoo inspired nails.... so much for my big idea huh? Here I was thinking how cool and orignal it would be, and the day after I do them the magazine comes out with tattoo cover nails :irked: Oh well... it was fun!

Thank you everybody for the lovely compliments!

They are amazing, I love them. xxxx

Just had to come back for another look. LOL.

Wel, whether nail art is your thing or not you have to admire the atistry and talent, not to mention the time that went into them.

These nails really rock!! You keep finding something new every time you look at them!!

My fave is the blue & lilac pinky nail with the inlay pink flower.

Now ...don't everybody laugh....but can someone tell me who Ed Hardy is please?

I was thinking the same thing but I did these at home over the weekend and unfortunately I didnt have all of my goodies so I had to make do with what I had :( All I had was 1 beat down used file, I am so shocked I was able to shape them as good as I did!!! They were fun to do though...

They took me probably 7 hours or so. I did one hand Sunday night and the other yesterday morning.... It takes sooooo long to do your own nails, especially my right hand. They are so fun though, I worked today and I can't tell you how many times I caught myself admiring my own nails instead of paying attention to my customers nails! Especially the tiger thumb since its the finger I use to hold their thumb so it's right in my line of view LOL

Susan, Esme does tattoos? That is sooo cool! She is the one I met in Orlando right? Hey, if she wants them I'll fly out to do them :idea: LOL

So I was just told the new Nails magazine cover is Tattoo inspired nails.... so much for my big idea huh? Here I was thinking how cool and orignal it would be, and the day after I do them the magazine comes out with tattoo cover nails :irked: Oh well... it was fun!

Thank you everybody for the lovely compliments!

it was chloe you met in orlando, shes a hairdresser.
esme is 17 months younger than her and a talent at all things art.
told esme i'll take her to orlando in 2010 so you'll meet her then, you'll recognise her instantly, shes a small slim version of me and covered in tattoos !:lol:

i love them! will have to have a go!!!

Now ...don't everybody laugh....but can someone tell me who Ed Hardy is please?[/QUOTE]

Thank you :)

Check this out Ed Hardy Vintage Tattoo Wear Ed Hardy is a tattoo artist and a famous designer turned his art into brand of clothing that T shirts sell fro $150 + .... totally cool and hot right now.

Now ...don't everybody laugh....but can someone tell me who Ed Hardy is please?

Thank you :)

Check this out Ed Hardy Vintage Tattoo Wear Ed Hardy is a tattoo artist and a famous designer turned his art into brand of clothing that T shirts sell fro $150 + .... totally cool and hot right now.[/quote]

Well that would explain why I didn't know :o: :lol:

Thanks for the link.......and for showing us your artwork.

These nails are super... I have often thought that I would like to travel to asia and learn some more skills... could you pm me any details of the course you attended?
Thankyou
x

Latest posts

Back