Funny things your kids say!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I was recently embarrassed by my 3 year old while in a shop.

He said a very rude word out loud..... mmmm not sure where he got that from eeerrrmmm:confused:

My sister's friend went swimming with his little girl who is also 3.

In the changing room she was looking at his hairy belly button and asking him why his bellybutton was so hairy. (Fair question :green:)

In a big loud voice (they always do this just at the perfect time) she said

"hairy hole hairy hole, Daddy has a hairy hole"!!!

(Bagpuss, your thread reminded me of this one LOL:lol:)

Oh the shame!!!:lol:.... that didn't sound good to others who didn't know she was talking about his bellybutton LOL

I'm sure you all have some very funny stories of things your children, nieces, nephews or grandchildren etc. have said

Please share and give us all a laugh

I remember goin into the pharmacy with my daughter once ,and this lady spoke to my daughter, and she replied , are u a man or a lady??? I coudaa died :lol:

i got my little girl out the bath the other day and told her to be careful its slippy and dont mess or you could break your neck!
she now says at random moments usually when were out or near people, i dont want to break my neck! lol so cute but i look bad. lol.

The other day she wanted to play doctors and was messing about putting the thermometre under my arm and i said oooh its a bit hot, she said its ok mummy ill blow you!!! haha and blew under my arm!!! awww so funny i nearly peed my pants! :)

There's a few funnies on this thread I started ages ago.....http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/78380-way-off-topic-funny-things-they-say.html

Since then, Isabella (who is 5 next month) informed me the other day that "all men have wallies". Now, I'm not sure if she meant that "all men ARE wallies" or that "all men have willies". It did make me chuckle to myself :)

Awh sorry.. I did try to do a search, but obviously I'm rubbish:smack:

Some funny ones in there isn't there?:lol:

My daughter didn't really speak properly til she was about 3 and a half (she is lazy lol) but she used to say:

Self you right - serves you right
I want a jink - drink
Torners for corners

My friends son used to call spiders, buggers lol

My daughter didn't really speak properly til she was about 3 and a half (she is lazy lol) but she used to say:

Self you right - serves you right
I want a jink - drink
Torners for corners

My friends son used to call spiders, buggers lol

LOL.. my son is at that age now and he came downstairs last night after I put him to bed crying because he needed a new "pullob" :eek:

I had no idea what a Pullob was until he showed me the night light in his room and the "Bulb" had blown

I need to learn to speak 3 year old talk :lol:

I was recently in our community scratch nativity (which was after the estate christmas meal) as an innkeeper, and the following day when we were driving home from the child minder, i was telling my eldest all about it

"Were you Mary?" he siad

"No Darling, I was an Innkeeper"

"You should have been Mary" he replied

"Why?" said i, hoping he'd say something really nice..

"Cos you're fat and bulgy enough and look pregnant... hahaha"

The way he said it, and the angelic look on his face caused me to laugh...

Sometimes they don't really know they're saying mean things, to them, they're just being honest. All though, my eldest (he's nearly 12) can tease with the best of them, he's been taught well by dad...

Happy New Year everyone, and i'm going on a diet LOL

Rebecca

Not a funny one but I thought really cute. I got my four year old some moon boots to wear this winter and he asked me the other day if he could wear his 'space wellies'!! lol...Oh and my nine year old was with me and my husband a few years ago at the docs and informed the entire surgery that he couldn't go in to see the doctor with me because 'Mummy will be taking her knickers off'!!! I almost died of embarrasment lol :eek:

I was doing a client nails a few days before Christmas and she told me about her grandson's performance in his school's nativity play.

He started Infants school in September so he is just five and in the reception class. He had the part of a shepherd along with quite a few other little boys and girls (I think to give them a part). Half way through the nativity play, there was a lot of wiggling children and very obviously bored little ones and his teacher went to sit next to them to try to keep them still. Apparently she must of asked my client's grandson what was the matter and in a very loud and fed up voice he said to his teacher " But I'm bored, we did this last year " - Bless him, don't think he realises it happens every Christmas.:)

well, like the entire population of children, on christmas eve my son could not get to sleep, and after a couple of hours of constantly checking him so that i could bring the presents down i saw one of the kittens christmas collars with bells on. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and shook it (the collar, not the kitten!) When i went up his eyes were like saucers and he asked me whether i heard father christmas's bells!! I told him yes and to snuggle down quickly as he'd be here soon, and he grabbed hold of me shaking and said, "dont tell me im going to cry tears of joy!!" I had to hide my face from him because i was laughing so much!! How dramatic!! He should be in eastenders or something!! bless!

I remember when my older daughter was about 5. My husband was screwing some shelves on the wall in the hall. We had the doors wide open cos of the mess. Every time my daughter ran past my husband, he would get his drill and pretend it was a gun and shoot her. She kept running past laughing her head off. Then she ran past him and he never did it this time so screaming and laughing at the same time, she said in a very loud voice 'Try and screw me daddy, try and screw me' :eek:
Oh my god!! I just looked at my husband and he was looking at me with absolute shock on his face, hoping to god no-one had walked past and heard.
Another time i remember was when i picked my younger daughter up from school. We were walking home with all the other moms and kids when my daughter made a strange noise. I gave her one of my looks as if to say 'really'!! Rather than be embarrassed she just looked at me and shouted 'Mommy you just farted'!! Oh god don't you just love kids??!!

Amber (10) and Tayla (9) sat at the dinning table and Amber tells me how she thinks her dress would also make a great top with leggings...."ohh i said, we should call you Gok Wan".....never to be left out, Tayla pipes up..."yeah and you can call me Gok Two"...:lol:

Amber (10) and Tayla (9) sat at the dinning table and Amber tells me how she thinks her dress would also make a great top with leggings...."ohh i said, we should call you Gok Wan".....never to be left out, Tayla pipes up..."yeah and you can call me Gok Two"...:lol:

Awh.. Brilliant!!!

Only a kid would say something like that :lol:

I remember when my husband was watching a football match and my daughter said to him
'Which player is called Myson?'
He told her that there wasn't a player called called Myson.
She looked at him really strange and said 'Well why do you keep shouting 'go on myson?' :lol:

we recently had a chinese takeaway, it was the first time my little boy (2years) has seen one, he's normally in bed! as i started tucking into the seaweed, he got really excited and started shouting look daddy mummy's eating grass! eating grass like blueby and poppy ( the horses) we were rolling with laughter:lol::lol:

My son was about 7 (now 11) years old when he opened my car door and ushered me in. He said "I have to learn how to do this as I will have to do it for my wife". He's far too young for one of those!:)

I don't have any kids yet but got a few stories from when I was little :) think I was about 3 when I said all these things!

At christmas my mum had taught me to say "for what we are about to recieve, may the lord make us truely thankful" so at the dinner table with the whole family I stood and and said "for what we are about to recieve, god help us!"

Went to nursey with my mums friend as mum was in hospital being sterilised, the lady said sarah where's ure mummy I said she's in hospital getting parylised.
Another time at nursery had a huge bruise on my knee where I had falled, the lady asked what happend to you sarah? I said oh my mum kicked me.......mum was not impressed got pulled in the office!

Also one of my mums friends swore all the time, which my mum had asked her not to do infront of me! she used to say hello u wee sh**e, so when my granny came down to see me (and did not swear at all) she came to the door "oh hello sarah!" she said, I said to my granny hello you wee sh**e :lol:

My bf's dad made a really loud, disgusting fart, to which our 2 year old neice announced "ooh, Grandad needs a nappy change!"

Nearly 3 and potty trained she followed my bf to the toilet, he did his business and she insisted on having a look and telling him what a good job he'd done, lol.

When i was young i had one of those plastic mini rakes for sandpits, which i called the "growler". My poor parents until they figured out what on earth i was talking about. It must have been the teeth on it!

when my 6 yr old daughter was2 1/2 at nursery she asked her key worker to "pull my finger" her dad got a telling off for that one & tonight she ran off from the table shouting "i'm desperate for a log" i wonder if she'll ever be a lady!!lol

Latest posts

Back