Geeky Challenge Pics Are In ~!!!!!~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which is your personal fave ?

• pic 1 ..ooh but i do like them both !

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • pic 2 ..that was so hard to choose !

Votes: 49 62.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i love the broken glass ones....but for the overall affect it has to be pic 2 for me......how gorgeous would that be on a front cover

Yes, not so much the first pic just the second, would like to get a closer look.
But both great nails.

You could see pic 2 on the front of scratch or nails magazine.

I love em both, Love the broken glass effect, I hope you didnt break a mirror just for this!!!

well not sure if im allowed to say ,but geek 2 has also done another image and it is front cover stuff most definatly , but me and my secret squirrel :green: decided on this one for the challenge .
i personally love both for totally different reasons ...and im pleading with geek 1 to do a tutorial when this is over :lol:

im sorry the pics dont seem big enough though ..i cant get them any bigger than that for the attachment :cry:

Just noticed that this thread has had over 300 views, where are all the votes. Come on geeks, vote for your fave, dont just look at em and do nothing!!!!!

I voted... not going to say which one I voted for though lol... they're both fantastic in different ways :D

p.s. I've edited the 2nd photo (Emma sent me the original) and now it's bigger so you should all be able to get a better view of it :D

I've voted, both of these are fantastic, well done geeks.

Wonder who thought of the theme? :wink2: lol

oh go on fi ! remind us ...who was it again ?????:green:

Both are fantastic. It is really really hard to choose between them.

After much deliberation (and I kept changing my mind) , I have chose no 1 because of the detail and the hard work which has been put into them.

Well done to to both entrants . Whoever you are you are both very talented. :hug: xx

I have voted but it was a toughie!!

My mouse hovered over pic 1 then pic 2 and then........

Whoever you geeks are well done, fabulous work!!

Teri x

They are both fantastic....
but no 2 is my fave
well done to the artists...
:hug:

Both absolutely amazing well done:hug:

My vote is in and I recon I know who has done at least one of them too! Wont say as I dont want to spoil the game!

poll closed ,congrats to pic number 2 !!!!! and well done pic no one ..both bloomin fab xxx
i have had lots of pm's , from people thinking they know who did these nails ..
so me and one of the entrants thought it would be fun to see who guesses right :twisted:

so go on have a go ....and ill put you all out of your misery tomorrow lol

i already have the theme for the next two geeks . so if its you next , you will be getting a lovely pm from me tomorrow lol xxxxxxxxxxx

appoligies if my spelling is rubbish , but my spell check has gone and its not one of my strong points lol

pic 2 I think is Jac Extreme, hmmmm could be wrong but was lovely they both were, well done geeks xxxxxx :hug:

pic one was scratchers !!!!
well done hunny xxx

and pic two was
jac extreme
well done both of you xxx
:green: :hug:​

pic one was scratchers !!!!

well done hunny xxx​

and pic two was
jac extreme
well done both of you xxx

:green: :hug:​
Here here!

Both entries were fabulous xx

I really enjoyed that, thanks emma for organising it and well done scratchers, look forward to the next one:)

Latest posts

Back