Geeky challenge pics !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which is your personal fave ?

• pic 1 ...oooh that was a hard choice !

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • pic 2 ...I soooo could'nt decide then :D

Votes: 43 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Sorry I'ts been a while xxxx
Two geeks have been working very hard , and the pics are in x
the theme this time was
zodiac!!!
Chosen by Jac Extreme.

Please remember , this is only for fun x , It is a chance for the geeks to challenge themselves
And a chance for the rest of us to get some inspiration from others xxxx

Please vote on your favorite pic , for whatever the reason may be,

Nobody is a looser , You are both stars (lol I made a funny ...stars...zodiac!!...geddit !!!:green: :rolleyes: )
for even taking part :hug:

I will reveal the geeks at the end , you have untill tuesday to get you vote in xxx

Attachments

• CARI4ZJT.jpg
    CARI4ZJT.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 330
  • CAOTGLCJ.jpg
    CAOTGLCJ.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 351
Oh this has been a while missed this:) i have gone for no 2 the art of the perfect polish done it for me :cool:

Well done to both of you.

They really are fab. I have placed my vote, but it was a toughie.

Good luck. :hug: :hug:

Oh this has been a while missed this:) i have gone for no 2 the art of the perfect polish done it for me :cool:

Ditto, they are both really excellent, but to me the extra skill taken to actually apply it to a real hand was the clincher, and that polish is brill.

Had to be number 1 for me. Both looked fantastic but prefered the design of 1 in relation to the subject.

Well done to both of you!!

A tough choice, again, but my vote has been cast.

My vote is in. It wasn't an easy choice though. Well done to you both xx

aww man... that's a hard decision... it's got to be the closest one yet IMO...
both of them are fab... I'm off to press the vote button now!

I just simply cant choose im gonna have to come back later to cast my vote lol, no.1 is fresh and funky for the younger style and no.2 is very sophisticated and gorgeous colours...eeeeek my head hurts trying to decide.

I shall be back later to decide hehe

Two for me too... fab nails!! Love them!

Both pictures were very artistic!

Lol I am soooo happy I never have to vote y'know ,
well I know nobody HAS to vote, but I feel I'ts not my place to ,
And If you knew how excited I get when a geeky email pops up :green:
I love both for totally different reason's ,
and It does feel good having the challenge back up again ...I think it has its own little place now xxx:lol:

They are both very good... but No2 has the edge for me as I adore Cobolt and Gold.. just gorgeous :)

No. 1 for me too. It was a hard decision though.

Erm well this one was a toughy but my vote goes to the design I like the most and that is No 1 :cool:

Both lovely designs, but for me, nothing looks better than seeing the design on actual nails and that is what swung it for me in the end.:cool:

Got to be the second picture Im loving the art work, both good though well done Geekies x x

oooo errrr missus this is a difficult one but my vote goes to ....................

number .......................

TWO :green:

Well done both of you - both fab but again it is the "real hand" bit that swung it for me :hug:

both fab and so well done....made my vote.

whats that creative gold enamel called that was used in pic 2...i gotta get some. xx

Both so good,

But i have to say. although i loved the design of no 1, i voted for no 2 as they are on real nails, the olish is lovely and the design is great.

Well done to both though.

I love pic No2. The blue is right up my street and I think the gold compliments it well.

Pic No1 . Clever little design there! Nice use of colours.

But for me I had to go for No2.

Great work geeks, well done.:)

Latest posts

Back