Geeky Wallpapers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up LOL
Lol , well if you have a minute...Im planning on re-decorating soon too...
so if I could have a spare chocolate brown and ice blue one.That would be fab ...............

Lol :green: I'm only winding you up matey,
Im chuffed with the one I have...all these others are just fussy bums :green:

You guys are impossible. LOL

Lell, have a goo at this.

Sean your the man if you cant do it no-one can xxxxxxxxxx I lurvvvvvvvvvvve it :hug:

My screen resolution says 1280 by 800. What do I do?

I'm not sure now if you're messing or not Emma :) Anyway, if you ar anyone else wants anything specific in the way of wallpapers, 'pink-purple blend', cream-green blend, logo in center, logo in bottom left of screen, geeky cap on your own face, whatever.... send your request to me via PM and I'll do my best to sort it.

Lell, you seem happy enough with the changes??? :)

beautynails, what colours are you looking for? Logo 'top right' or 'centered'?

I'm not sure now if you're messing or not Emma :) Anyway, if you ar anyone else wants anything specific in the way of wallpapers, 'pink-purple blend', cream-green blend, logo in center, logo in bottom left of screen, geeky cap on your own face, whatever.... send your request to me via PM and I'll do my best to sort it.

Don't tell 'em that, you'll be inundated with requests! :lol: I'm quite happy with my little blue one, thanks. You're a star Seanny.

Don't tell 'em that, you'll be inundated with requests! :lol: I'm quite happy with my little blue one, thanks. You're a star Seanny.

Rouge, you've gone into my lil black book, thanks x

Lell, you seem happy enough with the changes??? :)

beautynails, what colours are you looking for? Logo 'top right' or 'centered'?
I'm Not that fussed , suprise me. As long as the logo isn't to the left it's fine.

this absolutely rock!! seanny your a godsend.. i havnt downloaded yet as im keeping my options open, so many lovely ones to choose from!

Thanks Chels, I'm actually gonna personalise them now if anyone wants one, it appears to be in vogue. lol

Tracey, please make sure that your screen res is set to 1440 by 900, if thats not the exact size, the logo and writing will be off, it will look fuzzy, fuzzy is bad. :) get back to me with your resolution and I'll make one up for you.

Emma, I know you hated the original one I done for you, couldnt sleep last night with the worry :eek: Here's the one that you want. Wallpaper 2

If anyone else wants one, just leave a request here, or email me, I'll be gone for most of the day but I will do them later this evening.

Tracey, please make sure that your screen res is set to 1440 by 900, if thats not the exact size, the logo and writing will be off, it will look fuzzy, fuzzy is bad. :) get back to me with your resolution and I'll make one up for you.

quote]

its 1280 x 800

any chance of a pink one, loved the colour of emmas - how cool is that lol

thanks seanny

Sean just do them pink and personalised :lol:

Emma, I know you hated the original one I done for you, couldnt sleep last night with the worry :eek: Here's the one that you want. Wallpaper 2

:eek: OMG I LOVE IT !!!!
i promise I did love the other one...but this is soooooo much better
THANKYOU
:hug:​

latest two, Laura and Chels

I've setup Photoshop to do the wallpapers like this now, so if any of the original geeks wants this new setup, let me know, its not a problem.

latest two, Laura and Chels

I've setup Photoshop to do the wallpapers like this now, so if any of the original geeks wants this new setup, let me know, its not a problem.

Yes please :hug: Pink hearts please xx

Latest posts

Back