Gelish Gel Polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have made up 3 colour wheels of all the Gelish colours & put photos in the Gelish lovers group for anyone who's interested in seeing what the colours look like. I have numbered them all & will post a list of the corresponding numbers/names tomorrow!

Ok I have listed all the colours so happy viewing!

Strangeley enough when I click on these 3 photos in the Gelish lovers group to read the comments it takes me to a totally unrelated page!

If you too are having the same problem just click on my user name & go to my album (there is only one!) & you can see the colours/names there.

Anyone can do this you dont even have to join the Gelish lovers group!:lol:

I have made up 3 colour wheels of all the Gelish colours & put photos in the Gelish lovers group for anyone who's interested in seeing what the colours look like. I have numbered them all & will post a list of the corresponding numbers/names tomorrow!
Thank you so much for uploading your gelish wheel colours. I have just ordered some more now based on what I have seen as the colours on line with Harmony just don't do them justice :)

Just ordered simple sheer, gossip girl, bella's vampire, caution and silver sand to add to my collection. All coming tomorrow - can't wait !!!!

I have all of those colours, you are not going to be disappointed!! I am excited for you now!!! :green:

How does that song go ?? love love lo o o vee .. x ive just orderd more 2 lol im spending the money i had saved for the cnd lite and sale of shellac ... :) whooo cant wait to try them.. then im going to try do some nail art :hug: x

I do love shellac but I am still trying to get hold of a few of the colours and I have to say that the colours I have none of my clients like, so have only been doing French with it.

Having seen the lovley colours of gellish I will be phoning them tomorrow!

I do love shellac but I am still trying to get hold of a few of the colours and I have to say that the colours I have none of my clients like, so have only been doing French with it.

Having seen the lovley colours of gellish I will be phoning them tomorrow!

I have done that too I am sure you won't be disappointed xxxxx

I have all of those colours, you are not going to be disappointed!! I am excited for you now!!! :green:
My new colours arrived yesterday and they are sooooooo lovely. I'm so excited at trying them out. I'm going to end up with a different colour on each of my nails at this rate :)

Really looking forward to the Gelish training in a couple of weeks time too - whoo hooo. Will be great to meet the team and put a face to the names.

I love LoVe LOVE shellac. Dying to try the gelish as well. Have also tried the cnd eco soak off gels, and i like those as well, but the way the shellac is packaged, is SO much easier to use. I'm not sure it would be great for long lengths of nails unless your clients nails were very strong, but it's really pretty, and easy to use, and great for adding a little strength while growing out your nails. Much thumbs up and stars from me!

tiger blossom mmm tell me what its like xx

Tigerblossom Lily is a gorgeous Orange colour. I had it on my fingers and toes and was amazed at the number of people who commented on it. It's fabulous, so is Gossip Girl. I'll put some of my pics up. :)

I love LoVe LOVE shellac. Dying to try the gelish as well. Have also tried the cnd eco soak off gels, and i like those as well, but the way the shellac is packaged, is SO much easier to use. I'm not sure it would be great for long lengths of nails unless your clients nails were very strong, but it's really pretty, and easy to use, and great for adding a little strength while growing out your nails. Much thumbs up and stars from me!

If you love Shellac then you will definitely love Gelish as well! The range of colours and the option of the faster speed lamp that will save you money on replacement bulbs as it doesn't need any until you have been using it for around 10,000 hours plus! :green:

Hi there are you on about the gel polishes like the star nails quattro gel?
if so i have used these they are great for someone who likes a polished look, these do last ages depending on their occupation i has a plum coloured polish on my toes for a good 4 weeks before it started chipping.
This needs to be applied after the nail is etched and dehydrated, i would then apply a very thin coat set and apply gradually to become a full block colour. i hope this helps.
Jen :) xx
I was just wondering if anyone has tried these yet and if so what you thought of them? I believe they cure in 2 minutes in UV lamp and 30 seconds under LED lamp?

I am about to oorder from nailtech and was wondering if there was a new coupon for the 20% off $100 dollars?

look on beautytech they might have one if you ask suzanne

I've tried NSI UV polish gel and really loved it. It's easy to apply - as it doesn't cure unless you put it in the lamp, you can make sure that it was applyed perfectly.
I cured it in a regular 36W lamp, so, no special LED lamp is needed for it.
My opinion is that soon, all the regular nail polishes will lose it's positions in a global beauty market. Cause UV polish lasts 2 weeks, dries just for 2-3 minutes!

I've tried NSI UV polish gel and really loved it. It's easy to apply - as it doesn't cure unless you put it in the lamp, you can make sure that it was applyed perfectly.
I cured it in a regular 36W lamp, so, no special LED lamp is needed for it.
My opinion is that soon, all the regular nail polishes will lose it's positions in a global beauty market. Cause UV polish lasts 2 weeks, dries just for 2-3 minutes!

You do not need a LED lamp to cure Gelish you can also use any 36w lamp. The LED lamp is an optional extra which speeds up the curing time for girls who work a little faster!

I agree that to a certain extent these gel polishes will harm the nail polish industry but this will be taken up by the polish companies producing their own gel polishes as well. The general public will always buy nail polish and I would imagine that they buy far more than professionals do.

I personally think that the introduction of these new products is a win win situation for everyone! :green:

Hi i have recently become a gelish nail tech and i have been looking around for alternative routes where i can purchase the gelish and harmony products. can anyone help? thanks

Hi i have recently become a gelish nail tech and i have been looking around for alternative routes where i can purchase the gelish and harmony products. can anyone help? thanks

Where are you purchasing them from at the moment? There is only one distributor, at present, in the U.k. so Nail Harmony it is!:green:

i have to second that jason and georgie have been fab. xx

Is it me or are the gelish polishes more expensive than shellac?

Latest posts

Back