Gentle Reminder Please Geeks.............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all respect to you, yes, this may be a mods task, but you are new here as a mod. Perhaps in time you will start to become frustrated.

Yes I am new Here. but not at MODing. I know more about MODing than you may think I do hunny.
The things that are pointed out here are pointed out on other forums also. I have experienced them, gone around in circles with posters about it.
Yes, I have became frustrated at times. But it is as Sandi pointed out, a task that Mods take in hand.

I did not report the post because I didn't realize one could report a post for poor grammer, spelling etc.

Now you do. :) So don't let these messed up posts get you frustrated, report them to us and we will be more than willing to sort it out.

Jayne

Hmmm obviously not this time.....
but that has happened to me before.:eek: honest
What you on Jac? lol:green:

I believe you,thousands wouldn't.xx

it really doesn't bother me !

I don't like/understand text talk but HEY i'm sure i can forgive a sp mistake or two !

Not really a MAHOOSIVE (massive!) problem to me.:green:

i'mhavingproblemswithmyspacebar:)

it's true !!!!, I have to bash the crap out of it, to make it work

And I see you did a fine job at bashing the crap out of it Nailzoo. Seems to be working perfect now .:wink2:

I guess I am lucky and have always had a natural ability to be able to spell well. I often see posts here that, as a moderator, I would love to edit and correct, but I think that would be a little humiliating for the poster to keep getting corrected and could put them off posting.

The ony time I moderate a post for spelling, grammar or punctuation is if it is actually going to hinder the poster in getting a response ... or the word is mis spelt and can give the whole post a totally different spin ... such as the word "count" and the "o" is missing!!!!

The ony time I moderate a post for spelling, grammar or punctuation is if it is actually going to hinder the poster in getting a response ... or the word is mis spelt and can give the whole post a totally different spin ... such as the word "count" and the "o" is missing!!!!
LOL LOl LOL. Like the confirmation letter of weekend break away that I received many years ago. "Thank you for booking with us and we hope that you enjoy your stay at our hovel (hotel)." How bloody right they were. x

Just to round up then, I think we should all agree that the odd spelling error is neither here nor there but we should not post in text speak - we are not all experienced with this and if you want to get a response to your question then give the site the respect and type in non text speak.

How's that?

Just to round up then, I think we should all agree that the odd spelling error is neither here nor there but we should not post in text speak - we are not all experienced with this and if you want to get a response to your question then give the site the respect and type in non text speak.

How's that?

Well said Fiona - this is one of those situations where we all have our opinions and wont ever change!

Forever the diplomat! :lol:

Latest posts

Back