Gigi (aka Geeg)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same when I read the article <3

Have to agree.
We are very lucky and feel honoured that she is kind enough to offer her advice on here and it is much appreciated by me!
Also thanks to all the other geeks. This site really is a godsend.
Share the love!! :Love:

And where is our lovely amazing lady while all these nice things are being said....we all know she's not shy....she's great

As a newbie and avid salon geek reader I have learnt so much from Gigi's posts. I bought nailclass before I realise Gigi had written it and think it is a must have book for all nail geeks. I couldn't believe my luck that the author post here giving great advice all the time. I haven't posted a question because I don't feel like i ve scratched the surface of information that is here and I know if i keep reading i'll find it XD.
I feel incredibly lucky to have all the information within salon geek to hand. Maybe people who get upset are the ones who just wanted someone to say aw nevermind rather than do this and that and you won't have a problem. Probably should just ask your mum/bff/dog if you want aw...
Thank you Gigi
Stacie

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I look up tho gigi and i appreciate.the straight talking. Thank you. X Mona

Have to agree.
We are very lucky and feel honoured that she is kind enough to offer her advice on here and it is much appreciated by me!
Also thanks to all the other geeks. This site really is a godsend.
Share the love!! :Love:

Totally agree, amazing she shares her wisdom, and this site is a godsend xx

We are so lucky to have Gigi on here. I love her no nonsense, straight talking answers. You ask a question & she tells it like it is. I have so much respect for her & am always grateful for the advice I'm given, even if it's not always what I want to hear! I for one am a better nail tech for it.

Gigi- YOU ROCK!! X

Gigi is a living legend!

I met her about a year ago and could barely string a sentence together as I was so star struck. Let's hope she didn't notice ;)

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us Gigi

:hug: xxx

hats of to this amazing gal!!:hug:

We are so lucky to have Gigi on here. I love her no nonsense, straight talking answers. You ask a question & she tells it like it is. I have so much respect for her & am always grateful for the advice I'm given, even if it's not always what I want to hear! I for one am a better nail tech for it.

Gigi- YOU ROCK!! X

Couldn't agree more! Thanks Gigi!

I also agree with everyone above. I would also like to send Keaton a message to say a big thank you for all you have done for those of us that have had the privilege to working with you on our course, you were always so much fun. Enjoy your retirement, you will be missed.:)

This site and the generosity of the knowledgeable Geeks on here can set us apart from other therapists. I believe it has improved my knowledge ten fold and we are seriously privileged to have access to so much information for free.

I spend so much time researching and the beauty of it is that sometimes when I get to a problem I have never encountered before I usually know what to do to combat it as Ive read about it on here.

I think I am a little bit addicted to this site and I visit it every single day!

Just keep learning, just keep learning...... :)

i'm delighted with the response this thread is getting.

so nice to read such lovely, warm , positive remarks .

:hug:

We're very fortunate to have someone as dedicated and talented as Gigi who is happy to give hours of her own time to help us all. I'm sure that every person on here has benefited from her advice and tutorials many times. Gigi's advice is always straightforward and to the point and that's what I love. In person, she's also a lovely lady with a great sense of humour. Thanks Gigi :hug:

Spreading the love ........... :Love:Gigi :Love: This site and :Love: my fellow geeks, and I haven't even had a drink yet :eek:

Thankyou

This thread is lovely and I agree with you all Gigi is amazing and we are so lucky to have her x

Very very lucky fantastic lady who has helped me a lot.

OMG if I ever had the privilege to meet her I would actually cry my eyes out I really would.xxxx

I don't do nails so I can say this without fear of being classed as schmoozing.

I love the bones of that woman. She's my kinda gal………….straight talking, smart and with a heart of gold. Above all she is a woman with cojones……..fearless. xx

I don't do nails so I can say this without fear of being classed as schmoozing.

I love the bones of that woman. She's my kinda gal………….straight talking, smart and with a heart of gold. Above all she is a woman with cojones……..fearless. xx

Hats off to you as well though Kim, your advice has been invaluable to me and I feel a more confident waxer for it :Love:

Hats off to you as well though Kim, your advice has been invaluable to me and I feel a more confident waxer for it :Love:
Bless ya. x

Latest posts

Back