Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:green:
Talking of guinea pigging, another thing I'd love to do is model for a competition, e.g. the "total look" ones with the hair, makeup, etc that they sometimes hold at colleges etc.

Could do with a willing Model Ruth for 21st April in Basingstoke for male waxing - BSC. Although not sure if Andy has sorted models. I know once I have done my course I will be needing willing models to continue with my practising - I am not far from you (Cheshire) - you up for it hunnie?

:green:

Could do with a willing Model Ruth for 21st April in Basingstoke for male waxing - BSC. Although not sure if Andy has sorted models. I know once I have done my course I will be needing willing models to continue with my practising - I am not far from you (Cheshire) - you up for it hunnie?

April 21st may be tricky as it's a week day, and I've already booked a day off next month to help one of the geeks out near Oxford - but I would be really happy to help you out with practising after your course if we can fit something in on an evening or weekend sometime. Would also be happy to help out if you ever need models for Tantrick training :)

April 21st may be tricky as it's a week day, and I've already booked a day off next month to help one of the geeks out near Oxford - but I would be really happy to help you out with practising after your course if we can fit something in on an evening or weekend sometime. Would also be happy to help out if you ever need models for Tantrick training :)

Bless ya darlin!!!

Bless ya darlin!!!

LOL you sound just like Sonia's sister! She's always saying "Bless ya darlin" lol - but she's from Nottingham!

So are you very far from Shrewsbury then???

I'm in Hemsworth and will happily have any treatment other than spmu :D

Hi I live in dundee and would love to be your guinea pig for reflexolgy

Hi

I have one case study left to do so that I can complete my Bach Flower remedies course.

Anyone want to give them a try? I know its a bit of a strange one!!

Thanks for any help!!

Lisa

sure, i'll guinea pig for anything to help all those guinea pigless students out there
i'm in cornwall but am willing to travel up to an hour away . :hug:

I'm in Leeds (work in city centre, live in South Leeds but can't drive!) and would happily piggy for nails, facials and lash/brow stuff.

OK DEEP BREATH........................... Im willing to be a piggy for most things NOT BACK, SACK 'N' CRACK THOU:eek: lol. Live in central Blackpool so pm me if ya need me.
Oh Im male by the way xx:green:

I am in South Wales Gwent area and am willing and able !!!!! fantastic Idea L x

Hi Trudie ... I live in Caerphilly and you can do what you like to me !!!!! well almost !!! :) L x

Hi

I need Gineau Pigs for Tantrick Spray Tanning.

Any offers??

I live in Hornchurch.

Anyone in Essex PM me

iim in need of gineau pigs for nails/manicures/pedicures

im in cumbria barrow-in-furness will model for things that dont hurt...He he ... soft sorry.

My mum has kindly offered her services for facials, hair, waxing, etc just pm me for her number shes in the glasgow area.

Angela

I'm Doncaster too, will happily guineapig. Its a great idea isnt it!

Hi, live in Maidstone, Kent and I would be happy to to guinea pig for anything skin and nails. I'm going be doing my nail training hopefully in July so I will need all help I can get then too.

If anyone needs help, please pm me :lol:

Hello all,

I live in Loughton, Essex and would be a guinea pig for anything except electrolysis. :)

Shame I'm so far away as I would be up for modelling for all of those!

Hello,

New to this salon geek site - so sorry if get this wrong! Live in Loughton Essex and would be happy to be a guinea pig! Kids on Easter hols at the mo but could do something towards end of April if any good!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back