Happy Birthday Nailzoo (Carl)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Carl!!! Hope you are having a great day :hug: xx

Thanks guys, I've had a shyte week and a shyte month, I really need a holiday, it's been 7 years now.

Sometimes I just get over nails and everything about them.

There has been a stomach bug going around Sydney and last Wed at 5.45 I was on all fours outside my salon throwing up in my beautiful Poinsettia in front if a client, thank god it's Kings Cross and many would have thought I was just another junkie throwing up in the street.

Walked home like an old man and each day have been feeling better, I cancelled all birthday arrangements, stayed at home and clippered myself and the dog.

A 47 year old man can look quite young without body hair in certain places :)

My best mate broke his wrist 3 weeks ago and has been staying with me since, I was cook cleaner and chef, although I love him to bits it drove me to dispair, I have flown solo for many years and 2 days after he left another mate stayed the following weekend.

A client described my plight perfectly .... I am "imploding", shingles down my left leg left me feeling like I am 90 rather than 47.

Yeah, it's more a blog,(so sue me).... but I feel I have to apologise en masse so you guys understand me all at once.

I will back to my normal bitchy self soon enough, but want to defend my actions (or lack thereof) all at once, rather than individually and my spirits have been lifted through your thoughts in facebook and in here.

Thankyou for your thoughts, I've been a miserable old bastard for the last few weeks (almost since Geeg left) .... there's the bitch barb :) (I love that woman) and since she left, the last thing I wanted to talk about was nails.

There ya go, it's just me being my honest self, trying not to burden my mates, i'm often over my issues before you even know about them (that includes talking to my parents) mum and dad are bitching about my lack of contact too, so stand in line and take a number, this year it just happened to coincide with my birthday.

I REALLY appreciate your thoughts, but i'm not quite ready to participate just yet ..... forgive me.

I'll be back soon:)

Here's a mahoosive big hug from one 47yr old to another

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* *Have a very Happy Birthday today* *
* and the whole year through *

Happy Birthday mate, I hope it all gets better for you from now on:hug::hug:

Thankyou for your thoughts, I've been a miserable old bastard for the last few weeks (almost since Geeg left) .... there's the bitch barb :) (I love that woman) and since she left, the last thing I wanted to talk about was nails.

I'd say you're luv sick Carl!:) Wish you better soon xxx:hug:

Awww Carl, I hope you feel better soon and that life takes a turn upwards :hug::hug::hug:

NOW you haven't had a holiday for 7 years....I think you should get your butt on a plane and come over to see us, come and join us all at The Event....you really would feel better then!!:hug::hug:

Oh my Gawd, I must be getting old to have missed this, still we've just been on the phone for an hour so that I could have a grovel..........Happy birthday luv:lol::lol::lol:

ARRW Carl, don't be sorry, we miss you, but even better we want to see you do what is best for you! Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Awww Carl, I hope you feel better soon and that life takes a turn upwards :hug::hug::hug:

NOW you haven't had a holiday for 7 years....I think you should get your butt on a plane and come over to see us, come and join us all at The Event....you really would feel better then!!:hug::hug:

OMG Carl - that would be blooming fantastic - just think of all the Geeks that would be clammering to meet you! You'd need body guards:lol:
And you'd spend a fantastic weekend with Gigi & the Sweets too, and Meet Mr. Schoon and get your hands on fabby stuff!... whaddya say.......???:hug:

Look forward to having you back Carl, it's not quite the same here without you...... Hope next year's birthday is better!!

xx

Latest posts

Back