Happy Birthday Nailzoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Carl - to a great friend and fabulous nail artist :hug::lol::hug:

Happy Birthday Carl:hug:
Have a fantastic time
xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a fab day Carl :hug: xxx

HOPE YOU HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY BIRTHDAY BOY xxx:hug:

Happy Birthday Carl

Hope you have a fab day

x x :hug: x x

Happy birthday Carl, hope you have (or had) a great day - it must be almost bed time for you LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL :hug:

Happy Birthday Carl hope you have a fantastic day :hug:

Enjoy your special day! :hug:

thanks guys, I'm having a quiet one tonight, gave the dog half a haircut, then gave her a wash, watching a few episodes of RuPauls Drag Race and having an early night (it's a school night), will be going out to dinner tomorrow night (I have been told I can go "anywhere I want"):)
Not in the mood this year, for some reason, spent half the day on the phone (as you do).

I have been answering the phone as an answering machine all day.
"Hello, this is Carl, I am unable to take your call at the moment, thankyou for wishing me a Happy Birthday, please send gift certificates to (my address)" ..... I've trapped about 6 so far ..... this has been the highlight of my day.:lol: I'm just gonna blame it on Alzheimer’s/Dementia or Alcohol.

Dad always used to say, "little things amuse little minds and little pants fit small behinds"......

It's one of those days ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Have a great day Carl, enjoy your meal tom. xx

:hug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL :hug:
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME
X X X

Happy Birthday Carl:hug:..xx

happy birthday to you
hope you have a way cool day

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!!!​

Have a good n :hug: