Happy GeekDay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Geekday!!!!
Just being on this site and doing my bit to contribute in a small way when I can, but especially all the knowledge I have learned has made this site for me very special. I am truly addicted and I check it religiously plus I have met some really nice people on here and one day (at the next Event fingers crossed) I will get to meet some of them.

My highlight of the year was meeting Gigi, Samantha, Kelly and Ketan at Leeds and finally, finally after about 3 years getting my Creative certificates (not really SalonGeek related but they mean a lot)

This site has been a godsend to me over the past few months and I know it will continue to do so, so thank you Sam and all you Geeks for that.

anne xx​

HAPPY GEEKDAY:hug:
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME THROUGH THE LAST 7 MONTHS AND THE NEW FRIENDS I HAVE MET, THIS SITE IS GREAT AND KEEP IT GOING GEEKS :hug:

Geeks Rule and Rock!!!:!:

Amen to that! :green:

HAPPY GEEKDAY TO EVERYONE
BUT ESPECIALLY THE SAMS
WITHOUT WHOM WE WOULD NOT BE HERE

Happy Geekday!!

my highlight...hangin with the Sweets and a few fellow geeks in Cali last summer ;)

HAPPY GEEKDAY TO EVERYONE.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR WAS BEING ABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT!!!!

AND HOPEFULLY BEING ABLE TO ATTEND MANY MORE IN YEARS TO COME.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

BELATED HAPPY GEEK DAY!!!!!!!!

My salon geek highlight must be all the help and support I continue to get from this site and of course feedback from The Event.

Thanks to Sam for creating the site, Samantha for letting him and all the mods for the enormous task they have in keeping us all in line xxx:hug::Love:

I can see myself logging on here at 70 lol!:lol:

Jeez...have I really been geeking for 6 years????????:eek:

Samuel.....thank-you:hug:

Highlights of 2008?....too many to list tbh, it has been a phenomonal year for us (me and Fee) - but the biggest, bestest would have to be the 'love-in' that was 'The Event' ....and all the people that I met there that have touched my life:hug:

What will 2009 bring? Can't wait....I just know it's going to be amazing!!!!!

(oh and meeting 'Little Ted' was also very special:):):):wink2:)

Who is TED?????:eek:

Who is TED?????:eek:

Sorry it is a private joke - I told Sam there were too many Fionas on the site and he said I could rename them all to Ted LOL. Fiona Wallace and I discussed it and it has stuck :lol:

Happy belated geekday to all :hug:
Omg where have the years gone?
The highlight for me is just having the site here to bob onto and catch up on whats happening where in the salon world it keeps me up to date with whats in and whats not and then there are the geeks who I know and love to help me.

My highlight for 2008 has to be the EVENT and meeting with so many geeks and making some wonderful REAL friends over the years here on the site as opposed to those who .... aren´t!

I´ve already had my highlight for 2009 and it was meeting up with Carl (Nailzoo) in Sydney! Who´d have ever thought that that would have happened??

God bless the salongeek all who 'sail' on her and a very happy 2009 to everyone.

Last edited:
Hi and Happy Geek day didn't notice this been to busy reading lol just got to say love this site it has helped me so much, god I think every new Trainee should automatically be told to sign up premium Geek because they will learn so much and get so much help, Can't wait to become a fully fledge CND Member I have been emailing cherry and she is helping me to sort out what I need to do so fingers crossed won't be long now.
I hope to be at next event to meet everyone as all my friends are in my pc lol. :hug::hug:

I'm very new to this site, but think it's absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to get started on my course so I'll understand all the tech terms you geeks use...my friend always calls me a geek, so now I guess I really am one !

I always admire the people who get off their bums and start these type of forums, it benefits hundreds and thousands of people who have questions galore...Happy GeekDay and a huge thankyou XxxX

happy geek day to all geeks on this site,this is the best site ever.xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back