Heartbroken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it sounds stupid and you're all going to disagree with me but I still think we can fix this relationship.

You do what your heart tells you to do and we will support you. We've all been there. You do it until you just can't anymore. You'll know when that it is. Trust me.

Where there's love, there's hope.

You do what your heart tells you to do and we will support you. We've all been there. You do it until you just can't anymore. You'll know when that it is. Trust me.

Where there's love, there's hope.

My heart and my head are telling me to fight x

Am hoping for happy ending xx

Hi geeks,

Not really sure what I want to ask or say but I really don't know what to do with myself at the moment.

My boyfriend, the man of my dreams broke up with me tonight and I can't sleep. My eyes hurt from all the crying and I feel sick. We've been a bit rocky recently as he's been doubting us. He says I'm the perfect girlfriend, the best girlfriend he's ever had, I make him happy, I make him laugh etc etc but he can't see us getting married. We've been together for 17 months and we've never even argued.

I'm lost. I don't know what I'm going to do without him.

I guess this is a cry for help.
Hoping youve sorted things hun as you not gave update for three days hope this means you's are busy making up lol xxxx

Hoping youve sorted things hun as you not gave update for three days hope this means you's are busy making up lol xxxx

No making up, but he has agreed to come and see me next week so we can have a proper talk. I'll let you all know what happens but I'm not getting my hopes up x

Sorry to hear what you are going through :( Some brilliant advice already, not sure I can offer much else, but One of my favourite quotes is 'never chase love. If its not given freely by the other person then it's not worth having'

If he is going to put you through all this, then he isn't the one for you. it will get easier. Have a brill night :) xxxx

was only half way through reading the replies but loved this quote and sentiment!
i was on my own after 11 years and 2 kids with someone and i learnt the hard way not to chase guys after that....wish someone had told me that quote xx

No making up, but he has agreed to come and see me next week so we can have a proper talk. I'll let you all know what happens but I'm not getting my hopes up x

As long as your feeling better bout it all hun xxxx

Whatever it is, Rhiannon, you'll have to be okay with it. And you WILL be okay.

We seem to think that they take a part of us with them when it's over. But it's not true. With every relationship, we garner knowledge. He hasn't diminished you one bit. He's made you a much stronger woman. And you can do this, Rhiannon. You can see him and you will be able to walk away.

And sometimes the strongest thing you can do is walk away.

Not feeling good tonight folks, it's exactly 18 months since the first moment I clapped my eyes on his beautiful face. I've given myself a migraine from crying so much

Bless you babe..:hug:..feel for you been there got the tee shirt its crap but it does get better believe me :hug: xx

Sorry to hear your troubles, been there as well. A book that really helped me being dumped for another woman after 14 years when i was 6 months pregnant - "it's called a breakup cos it's broken".

You can't see it right now but you can and will get over this. Just take one day at a time. Good luck x

Sorry to hear your troubles, been there as well. A book that really helped me being dumped for another woman after 14 years when i was 6 months pregnant - "it's called a breakup cos it's broken".

You can't see it right now but you can and will get over this. Just take one day at a time. Good luck x

Dumped whilst pregnant, gosh thats harsh, bet it has made you a strong woman! x

That is awful...how cruel :evil:

Ah Rhiannon Hun it will get better, i know we all say that but it does really. Trust me i know i have been through it as well. sending big hugs and try to keep busy and look after you ..... ok

Steph x

hey missy,
we have ALL been where you are and many times over.
There is a million and one reasons why relationships break up and many people take it personally when in reality its maybe just a compatibility thing or any one of a long list of things. Its nothing you have done and probably not anything he has done, but at this time its just not coming together. We have to go through so many relationships to find the one we want to be with and its amazing anybody ever gets together when we think of all the boxes that have to be ticked on both sides. 99% of people will be wrong for you, just look at it that way. You are a gorgeous girl with a warm heart and believe me, you will find someone who loves you even more than you think possible. We always think that the person we are with is the love of our lives......until someone comes along and it all clicks.
Be strong, dont be willing to drop everything and be unavailabe. Let him see that you have feelings too and that you wont be made to feel sad . You are treated the way you let yourself be treated .TAKE CONTROL because right now he knows that you would do anything for him.
You wont feel this bad for ever....xxxxx

Aww hun, I really hope you can eventually get over this painful hurdle, the other side of it will be so much brighter! Sending you lots of big hugs xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Not feeling good tonight folks, it's exactly 18 months since the first moment I clapped my eyes on his beautiful face. I've given myself a migraine from crying so much

Awww honey! :hug:

Looking back at your previous threads, it's almost 2 months since he instigated this break-up. You need to start looking after yourself now, or you're going to make yourself really ill! I've been in your shoes, as have we all, but your survival instinct and your sense of pride has to kick in now girl! Or else what's the alternative? When he sees you next week, what do you want him to see? A complete wreck who's totally distraught and can't live without him? Or a strong, composed woman who, though obviously upset, has decided that actually she's worth more than the way she's currently being treated and has decided to get on with her life as best she can, because she's worth more?

What is it people sometimes say on here - fake it until you make it? Well get yourself sorted today, get your make-up on and get out of the house. Even if its the absolute last thing you feel like doing. Get your mind off this situation - go for lunch with a mate, shopping, anything. Pin on a smile and try to be normal. And if you do this often enough, you'll eventually start to feel normal again. Come on, you can do this!

Hugs xxxxx

Definitely agree with Floss that you want him to see you looking good and not a distraught mess.

Confidence is sexy xx

Thanks everyone.

Yeah I fully plan on knocking his socks off when I open the door to him. He loves my bum so I have a new pair of skin tight lilac skinny jeans that'll be wearing.

I think now I've calmed down a bit I'll be able to talk sensibly without getting too upset. Hopefully I can hold the tears back and show him what he's missing.

I know for a fact that he will never find someone as loving, caring and thoughtful as me. He's said himself I'm the best girlfriend he's ever had.

I do want him back and I'll fight for it but if he says he really doesn't want to be with me then I know it's his loss.

There's only one of me :)

Well done Rhiannon! It's great to hear you speaking positively. If he doesn't want you then as you say you will do better than him but the same probably can't be said for him :). Xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back