Hiya just did these beasts last night what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely! What glitters did you use? They're really sparkly :)

Hi doll

Great colours xx

I love them - i want them

Think they look gr8!!!:)

these are fab well done,love all colours :)

Well they are not my cup of tea BUT they look to be well executed. I do however like any nail art to look classy and this whole multi coloured thing you have going here does not look classy to me at all. I would stick to all tips done in one colour if I did it at all. My opinion .. don't shoot me. :green:

Have to agree with Gigi, as a artists pallet to show what can be done its great so I hope to take a good crisp photo of these, frame them and put them up I love bling nails but all one colour for me please:lol: and these are lovely, those smiles are so even and crisp and for me the proportion is very good and I like the deep smile. nice shine and although its difficult to see the line of light from this photo what I can see looks good. What products do you work with?

they are great - I love glitters))) also have to agree with Gigi - too much going on. I have tried 2 colours ( different on each nail) - it looked great, but I had to redo them in 3 days(

Well done, hun - those smile lines rock))))):)

Have to agree with Gigi, while i love glitter and coloured tips i like to see the same all across.
That aside i think if you was to take a clearer pic it would be great advertisment for any potential nail client to see. Ive had many a client say "what does that look like when finished" well by doing the above you would be able to show them.

For the finish on your nails,...from what i can see they look well uniformed, have fab deep smiles, line of light also looks good and the finish looks good also.

Love glitter tip nails, what products did you use? These are stunning!

Kelly x

They look great :)

They look really fun!!! love them ! x

Orrr thanks guys.:lol:
I used cnd pink powder and applied ordinary glitter that you get in a pot to the tips. Thanks again.
Jody x.

They look gorgeous Jody, i love a bit of sparkle!

I think it's great to show off different colours to your clients, or potential clients, and i am sure you will get plenty of comments. Just remember to keep your card or price lists on you, to hand out when people notice them! :)

Them colours are fab, Love the purple :)

Love em. :green:

I think they look cool and funky. Fun to see some people stepping outside the box and dare to do something different.

I think they look fab and I am sure the young clientelle would go mad for them x:green:

Sexy! and fashion forward well done babes.

Is this shape new over there or is it the older style? Over here we are still doing the squared nails. Ovals like that are considered passe, unless there are the newer stiletto style I have been reading about? Sorry, noob here. But I am so excited to find out about them!!

Latest posts

Back