Holiday nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
What do you think of these for a set of holiday nails, I have a week to change my mind.. thanks all..xxxx :hug:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 296
I think they're very pretty xx

Lovely Suze, very sparkly, loving the colours :hug:

Very nice hun mind you i wouldnt be able to do anything if mine were like that!! Think i would poke my eyes out LOL xx

very pretty with lots of bling not my cup of tea but suppose it all depends where you are going on hols? x

lovely, oh please consider what i said about youtube PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Wow, very sparkly..xx

Hi suzi49, long time these are beautiful, it's been a long time since I had my nails stiletto shape and I am missing them. My nails are having a rest at the mo so they look a bit masculine :lol: :hug:

I really like these suzi ..very sparkly

VERY pretty...great job! :)

i love them, not done stiletto on mine because i would probably take my eye out! have a good hol xx

im loving the glitter on these,what did you use?
they should certainly get you noticed but i would be dangerous with those,lol.x
fab work suzie.x

Thanks all for the lovely comments everyone.
I used Ez Flow time to shine collection...I hope the sun is shining a bit in Alicante :)
I get on really well with the stiletto shape tbh, only thing I cant do is pick thing up that I drop :lol: xx

Very nice hun, great job! But it does depend on what you are intending on doing on holiday :wink2: :lol:

What would I know ? I haven't started my course yet but I think they are very pretty and I LOVE anything pink AND glittery, but i wouldn't class them as practical for a holiday myself...(I'm a contact lens wearer too lol)

But I hope you have a lovely holiday

these are fab suze weldone :)

These look fabulous hun, I love the colour, id wear them!

Well done babes
Sue x

those are beautiful! I wish! I wear mine mid length and square. I wore a shorter stilletto for christmas time and had a bugger of a time with them. Those are great. You all make me want to move over there for a year to train. :lol:

Latest posts

Back