Hot Pink Stilettos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
Got a little bit bored of natural nails, so decided to got for something a little more bright. (and i've even done my other hand too, which makes a change!) Originally inspired from Ant at Excel in March (see gallery)

I've used Ezflow Pink Topaz for the free edge, then made the holes with a dotting tool while still wet, filled in these with a little bit of Ezflow Hot Stuff.
For the coverage i've used Tourmaline, Decisions Decisions, and a little bit of Gladiolas. It isn't meant to be a natural looking colour, originally I was going to use this for the free edge but it was too pale, so I thought, why not put it here just for fun.

I can see a few faults on there myself already, and I would like honest feedback please on where I can improve.

Also, can you spot the odd nail out (excluding the thumb) I think the OH is picking things up from me because when I showed him he asked why one was diff!

It has been extremely fun trying to type with these, its taken me 30 mins just to write this critique lol. They may end up being shortened later.

Attachments

• DSC00508.JPG
    DSC00508.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 969
  • DSC00510.JPG
    DSC00510.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC00515.JPG
    DSC00515.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 1,084
Ooooh now these are gorgeous, just my thing! well done :hug:
Didn't critique cos i'm in no way to judge :lol:

Hi Hun,
Just love these, want some myself, but have to type a lot, think I will have to do some on my left hand to see how I can cope. But then will need someone to do mine, I have tried .........but nothing like yours.........FAB !!!!
Keep on with the great work.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Would the mistake/diff one be the index finger? :green:

Love the colour you have used & the bling goe well,
did you use a CB to elongate the nail bed?
The length is wayyyyy to long for me but i do like the overall look of them, well done chick!:hug:

Ive given you 4 for length, stilettos have to be long to get that look IMO but they are too long for me.
I gave 4 for shape, stiletto wise they are fab but when i look at the nailbed and side walls i can see little bumps & dips and what could be signs of a little lifting? Maybe my pc or the light.
Colour i gave 5 as i love it
Designe i gave 5, everyone does stilettos now but i think these look wicked with the bling.
Thanks for sharing :hug:

Oh wow I loooovvvvee theses!!
xxxx

Beautiful work cant fault them :)

Would the mistake/diff one be the index finger? :green:
Yep, by the time i'd fitted the form and started to put the l+p on the next nail, then went back to pinch the first, it had already set and wouldn't budge. I was quite suprised that the other half noticed without me telling him though!
Love the colour you have used & the bling goe well,
did you use a CB to elongate the nail bed?
The length is wayyyyy to long for me but i do like the overall look of them, well done chick!:hug:

Ive given you 4 for length, stilettos have to be long to get that look IMO but they are too long for me.
I gave 4 for shape, stiletto wise they are fab but when i look at the nailbed and side walls i can see little bumps & dips and what could be signs of a little lifting? Maybe my pc or the light. - i think that may be where i've tried to blend the pale pink and my nail bed colour is trying to peep through, because i can't see any lifting. Blending this area is something i an trying to work on more.Colour i gave 5 as i love it
Designe i gave 5, everyone does stilettos now but i think these look wicked with the bling.
Thanks for sharing :hug:

Thank you for the honest critique :hug:

They look great i love the colour ,i have one stiletto on at the moment my first try i might finish the hand off tomorrow.

these are gorgeous, I love them. I think the beauty of this site is the sharing, you can look at something and have a go adding your own bits. :)

Beautiful
thats a fab set of nails linz :hug:

I LIKE !:green:

Well holy , they are hot. Very nice.

to me these are lovely ALMONDS, but not spiky enough to be stilettos.

when you place your form, give it this cone shape by closing the end, and don't forget to pinch either.
the sides have to be straight, not ovalish ;)

but the nail art is interesting, I love the nail plate's color :)

well when we have the geek meet you had better bring your kit with ya !! they are wicked hun , you have such fun ideas :green:well done xxxx

I love them, i think they're gorgeous ...i do like the color and design

well done and keep up the good work. :):):)

well when we have the geek meet you had better bring your kit with ya !! they are wicked hun , you have such fun ideas :green:well done xxxx
Im next in line behind you hun :lol:

They are really nice!! Love em! =) x

im loving these,ive been bored lately with just the french so these are right up my street.xx

FAB nails love them

Latest posts

Back