How was the GMex show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just got back form g-mex and had a fab day, So many stalls so little money lol
Also it was nice to meet a few geeks, Jo, Sparklepink, Lily, Herman, Antony B,
Sam, Glorsclaws, Ab fab, Fab freak, Tilly ann and Joanne rowsell :cool:

So sad I couldn't be there with you all today :(

Glad you had a good time Lelli and hope your poorly nose is better xxxx

Oceana said:
So sad I couldn't be there with you all today :(

Glad you had a good time Lelli and hope your poorly nose is better xxxx

Yep alot better today thanks Cb stopped the antibiotics :wink2:
Just wish my little poppet could have come up.:cool:

I'm not sad I couldn't be there today - I'm just plain jealous. Hope you all had a great time geeks and didn't break the bank!!

Hey Lell, nice to meet you too eventualy LOL
and other geeks too, too many to mention, but it was reallt nice seeing you all even though i was in a rush as per usuall

Amanda

It was so good today that I have to go back tomorrow - spent an absolute fortune but didn't get a chance to see everything so it just has to be done I'm afraid!! - any of you Geeks going to be there?

Guess I went there too early, I didn't see that many geeks until just before I left! Hi to everyone who did spot to me in my geek t-shirt, unfortunately I just managed to wave or say a quick hello to a few people but it was nice to have a chat with some of you. There were a couple of other geeks that I spotted too that I don't think spotted me though! I am now exhausted & broke but can't wait to unpack everything tomorrow!

well i dont kno what happen to me but didn't see anyone in their t shirts, must of been to early

had a great time and now spend all my money

Hi geeks
Who went to earls ct AND gmex? Which was better and which had better parking? OOOH Im so envious, I loved ec and desperately wanted to go today couldnt. Was it a good day?

HiyaIve just got home after being there all day. Im knackered! Ive had a WONDERFUL DAY! It was the first time ive ever been to one of these shows and it wont be the last! I couldnt get over how manic it was there!Ive had a nail done by Anthony B and a nail done by Sam! pity I couldnt have a full hand done by each of them LOL! I am contemplating going back tomorrow, cos I just didnt get to see half of it! - will see how I feel in the morning.I was doing well, hadnt spent any money until the last half hour then I went mad and spent a fortune! How did I do it? lolLoveDebbie xxx

Gosh I am so jealous, I would have loved to have gone today and met some of you geeks!!
:cool: ....I feel as though I know most of you any way, but still....Someone has to work,:rolleyes: and I am halfway through a course, and I must admit it was a VERY rewarding day...everything seems to be coming together for my students and that is what it is all about after all!!!

Well done all of you that were brave enough to compete......and God help you lot that used your Visa cards!!!!!:eek:

Hello!

Have had a fab day at the G-Mex show today,it was really nice to see so many geeks there.............I met noticeablenails,which was nice!:wink2: hope you all got back home safe and well,:hug: with all the differant things you bought at the show.

I am going tomorrow, the trolley case is in the hall and the shopping list has been compiled. Most important of all the cash and cards are packed. Yippee

izzidoll said:
Well done all of you that were brave enough to compete......and God help you lot that used your Visa cards!!!!!:eek:

Errr, think I come into the latter catagory!:Scared:
I cant believe when I woke up this morning my first words to my O.H were 'I dont wanna go'...yup, been so down even the thought of a spot of retail therapy didnt tempt me too much.
Half heartedly dragged myself along & Im sooo glad I did!
Lovely to meet up with Lellipop, Vicki (Fingertips ...'I liiiike you' ND) :wink2:
Caught up with Jo ...boy can we talk when we meet!!!!
Peterpan ...Who I hear really knows how to party!
Paula ...my fingers are still crossed for you babe!
Antony ...wicked hair mate xxx
Jess, Kirsten, TT, Angie, Lilly, Cheryl, Sarah.
Gosh this sounds a bit like a thank you speech...well I guess it is cos seeing you all today really cheered me up, so thanx for that :hug:
...Oooh and how could I forget that girl with the funny name....err, um,err, oooh thats it Lucia!!!!:wink2:

You rocked big time babe...well done xxxx​

aw i wanted to go, hope all who went have had a fab time:)

that it was at gmex, only down side is it breaks the bank but ah well only once a year was also great to meet some other geeks and congrats to lucia whose nails were fabbo (to say the least)

I also had a fab time and met a couple of new faces. It was a great experience.
Best bits;
*Going past an empty stall!!! sign above said "Bright Ideas"! My hubby turned round to me and said they've either run out or they dont have any! lol. Well I found it funny.
*Chattiing to the guys at Ezflow
*The look on hubbys face when he found out we could get free cups of tea and biscuits in the VIP lounge! he looked like a child on xmas morn!
*And of course meeting new people!

Fantastic day and I love meeting up with my geeky mates and meeting new geeky mates :) I said I wasnt gonna go tomorrow but now I want to do it all over again so maybe I will lol :)
Glo babe I am so glad you are feeling a little better :hug:
Lelli I am so chuffed to meet you at long last :) and Jess too :) and it was great to see everyone from the "Marian Day".
All talked out but happy :)
Hugs and stuff
Jo xxxx :hug:

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

ooppss not sure what i did there.

anyhoo im off to the gmex tomorrow myself

spending my hard earned pennies. not sure if ill recognise any of you but if you have a geeky top on ill say hello

x

Latest posts

Back