How was the GMex show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, thank Jo!!
I was lovely to meet you too!!! xx

Just Jo said:
Hey Joanne :) It was fab to meet you babe and I love the new pic :) I must of sounded so rude saying I didnt recognise you from your pic - soz hun :o But defo would now lol
It was a great day wasnt it?

Tilly I thought your nails were lovely and you are so nice - well done hun :)

Minky sweety where were you? I looked but totally didnt see you :(

I love it that our adorable Mrs Geek always makes the time to speak and make us feel vvv special :)

yeah Antony that hair rocked :)

awww jo jo told ya i dont know where i was !! on another planet i think!! then again we had to trapse round after blondie getting demos done at every other stall !! probably missed LOADs !

Amb x

We'd been to two weddings on the Saturday & gave myself a megga hangover on the Sunday!!!

So didnt make it. :cry:

MINKUS [COLOR=red said:
awww jo jo told ya i dont know where i was !! on another planet i think!! then again we had to trapse round after blondie getting demos done at every other stall !! probably missed LOADs ![/COLOR]

Amb x

what !!!! you did one of them...lol

NailStyle said:
what !!!! you did one of them...lol

and a good one too!!!

how are they angie?? you still got them on?

xx

I feel like Cinderella that never got to the ball:cry: I'll definitely need to get to the next one.

Me too Chris, so you are not alone there!:sad:

Sounds like you all had a great time, i am well sick:cry: never mind next year maybe? missed you all on site too, it was sooooooooooo quite was lost.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

I had such a good time but Lell i cant believe i didnt see you honey i am soooo sorry, we will get together one day. i had a fab night out with Amber, Angie, penny Glynis, jo Lisa and vicky all i will say is glynis was singing its raining men in her sleep lol.

I saw my old mucker glori which is always a pleasure cos i love her to death (& mark). The beautiful samantha was blwoing me kisses cos she was too bu8sy talking to creative tech :), saw my old mate joanne and walked right past her soooo sorry for not recognising you babe but it was th ehair lol. Also saw Jess, paula, kirsten (she is so beautiful) Jo an djo anAmanada ketan and Sam.

got so knackered after that lot i ahd to go and lie down in the afternoon think the night before caught up with me.

it was fab to see all my geeky friends and cant wait till the next time.
x

scattyfox said:
I had such a good time but Lell i cant believe i didnt see you honey i am soooo sorry, we will get together one day. i had a fab night out with Amber, Angie, penny Glynis, jo Lisa and vicky all i will say is glynis was singing its raining men in her sleep lol.

I saw my old mucker glori which is always a pleasure cos i love her to death (& mark). The beautiful samantha was blwoing me kisses cos she was too bu8sy talking to creative tech :), saw my old mate joanne and walked right past her soooo sorry for not recognising you babe but it was th ehair lol. Also saw Jess, paula, kirsten (she is so beautiful) Jo an djo anAmanada ketan and Sam.

got so knackered after that lot i ahd to go and lie down in the afternoon think the night before caught up with me.

it was fab to see all my geeky friends and cant wait till the next time.
x

Dont worry Babe :wink2: I managed to miss quite a few people but I did have my daughter dragging me off in all directions. Well done babes xxxxxxx

hi geeks
my feet are still killing me from yesturday at show and i slept in today till 2pm....i needed it!!!:zzz:

i saw you 'Peter Pan', while i waiting in queue at Creative stall, but i couldn't get your attention and by the time i'd paid you had gone!! Next time hun!x
met Glor (Glorsclaws) i spotted you from a mile off hun, or should i say a2 mile off!! lol, and sarah(creative Tech, who is so little and petite) and Samatha(mrs Geek), who i must say, is stunning and a pleasure to talk to (hope you got to drink your champers dear!!)
while watching the brisa demo, saw tilly ann showing her tutor her comp nails and from my view looked very good indeed babe, well done. i was going to say hi when i was distracted by my mobile ringing and you had gone by the time id finished call.
spoke to ketan, amanda and saw sam but you looked very busy, so didn't want to bother you.

the day went so quick and will defo be staying over night next time.it was so busy you had to squeeze on to some stalls and the queue's for the resturant and the loos, well, some ladies were coming out of the mens!!!!!!!!!!!;)

NailNovice2 said:
I feel like Cinderella that never got to the ball:cry: I'll definitely need to get to the next one.

You and me both babe, next time eh ......
I just had so much on this weekend that it was impossible to squeeze this one in too..new ventures for the new year and all that stuff xxx but I did think off all you guys and couldn't wait to get the results, thank god for SMS thats all I can say.....

But I missed all my geeky mates something rotten xxxx

... to welcome back old friends and meet new. Thank you to ALL of you who came to say hi and I had fun speaking and chatting to everyone (as always:rolleyes: ). Thank you also for the very lovely comments about me personally :o , I am actually wondering now where all your white sticks and labradors are!!! But you are all very kind and you are all gorgeous yourselves!! :hug:

Thank you also for the very lovely comments about me personally :o , I am actually wondering now where all your white sticks and labradors are!!!

Samantha you are stunning! And your nails! everyone was beautiful.
I looked like id been dragged through a hedge backwards cos i was stuck in traffic on deansgate for an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it only took me 10 mins to walk from the M.E.N to gmex aswell!
Next time i need to get a geek shirt! i didnt want to embarass myself cos no one would have recognised me! :o i did see peter pan and joolz though.
Amanda did a brisa nail for me, its sooooo gorgeous!!!! Got looooooads of help from her too, THANX AGAIN!!!!!!! xxx

i got back home abt an hr and a half ago..... manchesters a long drive.... so i stayed an extra nite and drove back today

i met quite a few geeks there so nice to meet up with new and old faces :)

i totally lost you Lelly loo loo.....sorry hunnio..... i didnt even look at half the show... just where the comp was and the ezflow stand other than that i was just walking to and frow.......lol

jess
xox

Boo hoo thats another fab exhbitiion done and dusted - its so sad when they are over....

I saw some amazing demos by Sam and Keaton and Di of Creative and of course Ant of Ezflow that nail you did on my mate Sal was blingin....

As ever some great deals to be had but i spent all my dosh on education (thanks Sam :wink2: ) so I no products me for me sadly but far better in the long run, i feel like I will be a step closer to a salon.

It was lovely to Meet Scatty Fox, *Joanne* and Lellipop for the first time even if it was brief and to see other geeks I've not seen in ages such as Jo, AbFab and I just wish i'd ov meet more Geeky friends...

Anyway roll on March....

I thought the show was good but I enjoyed the Earls court show more. Found the G-mex too over crowded and squashy! Got loads of useful info - love it :D

*JOANNE* said:
had a cool day yesterday too,
so brill to see so many geeks, lellipop, jess, lily and herman, peterpan, scattyfox.....congratulations babe...) paula poo (fingers crossed for you today hun).:hug:
mrs geek and just jo
marie aka navigator from ezflow so nice to put the name to the emails.
cute tips(beccy)....and hubby.
and saw other geeks too but still a tad to shy to approach:o
saw loads more geeks in the results room but as i look so different from my "old" piccy no bugger new who i was....lol.
my step daughter had a fab time...she even stripped to get spray tanned...brave bird...oh to have a 16 year old figure.
antony love ya hair

It was nice to meet you Joanne; at last I too can put a face to the e-mails!!

A big thank you to you as well as all the other geeks who came and introduced themselves; It was wonderful to get out of the office and come and meet you all. Just sorry if I seemed a little quiet and untalkative. A very late night, lack of sleep, having a cold and being doped with Beechams seemed to subdue me somewhat. But I wouldnt have changed a moment, it was fantastic.

Keep in touch

Regards

Maria - aka Navigator

Latest posts

Back