I am a Yankee candle addict

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are smokey if you don't cut the wick down 😯

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I do trim the wicks, always have,with all candles,but I still think they are more smokey,they smoke up the top of the jars quicker.
Like the look of the electric tart burners though.

As its my birthday today and not bought any yankees since xmas thought itd be a good excuse. So bought myself a large jar of moroccan argan oil and a medium fluffy towels anrld a medium lavender. Wish I werent out today so I could light one lol. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

As its my birthday today and not bought any yankees since xmas thought itd be a good excuse. So bought myself a large jar of moroccan argan oil and a medium fluffy towels anrld a medium lavender. Wish I werent out today so I could light one lol. X

Happy birthday! Moroccan Argan oil is one of my new faves!

Oud of oasis is gorgeous!

Can't wait to try the argan oil one! I'm a noob at Yankees only had 3 so far but stumbled accross that scent on amazon, I need that!

Oh I love it. Im going to light it now as im in till 7 yay lol and thank you :D x

Oh and not bothered about red raspberry or pink grapefruit. Reminds me of flash cleaner pink grapefruit does. X

I a. New to yankee candles but I had pink sand for xmas and I love it so I want advice for a new one ,I want a really strong one...I hate vanilla so any advice for one that is a fresh smellxxxx

I a. New to yankee candles but I had pink sand for xmas and I love it so I want advice for a new one ,I want a really strong one...I hate vanilla so any advice for one that is a fresh smellxxxx

The strongest one I've had lately is Sweet Apple (really strong) but if it's a fresh one you're after then Soft Cotton is a lovely one which is pretty strong too

X.

Sweet Apple in simply stunning!!! It was bought for me as a present when I did a wedding a few months back and I have to say it isn't a fragrance I would have chosen myself. But I can honestly say it's one of if not my favourite! Xx

Thanks girls.....I use to look at yankee candles and think how expensive they were but OMG I am now obsessed!!! I wanted soft cotton but was worried it wouldn't be very strong...

Thanks girls.....I use to look at yankee candles and think how expensive they were but OMG I am now obsessed!!! I wanted soft cotton but was worried it wouldn't be very strong...

The fresh ones tend to be more subtle than most of the fruit and spice ones in general imo but when Soft Cotton is burning you can definitely tell.

However i think the tarts tend to be stronger than the jars themselves. The large jars are always £15.00 on offer at a Clintons near me and they do last ages so I justify it by telling myself it's a bargain that I'd be stupid to turn down lol

X.

Latest posts

Back