In need of a little Geek love & support

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss Baggy :hug:

I'm so sorry BB, I hope you can take comfort in the love and support of your family. :hug:

So sorry for your loss xxx hugs xxx

So sorry :sad: :hug:

I'm so sorry. xxx

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Sending you love & a big hug :hug:

I'm so very sorry to read this Baggybear. xxxx

So sorry for your loss hun xx

So sorry for your loss.:hug:

Sorry for your loss, I lost my mum nearly 5yrs ago so I understand what you are going through. Only thing I would tell you is just take it a day at a time, some days will be better than others & allow yourself to have sad times, its a journey & its different for everyone but it does get easier, your memories will make you cry now but one day they will make you smile.

It hurts really bad just now but you only experience this level of loss & pain when we have loved BIG & in my opinion I wouldn't want it to have been less sore because it would have ment my Mum wasn't such a huge loss & been such a wonderful & important part of my life, if that makes any sence.

Hugs S x :Love:

My thoughts are with you and your family. X

so sorry to hear this, love and hugs xxx

So sorry to hear this hun. I posted on here on the 01/01/13 about my mum and I honestly thought I was going to die from heartache. I didn't, I am still here being a mummy to my boys. Not that I am an expert or anything but feel free to pm me. xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Sorry for your loss Baggybear x

My thoughts are with you at this hard time. Sending a hug x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mum suddenly in november so can imagine how you feel. Just remember the depth of your pain now reflects the depth of love you shared. You will get through it xxx

Sent from my LG-E400 using SalonGeek

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xx

The funeral is tomorrow morning.

I told the kids and they took it really well, the younger ones don't fully understand about the funeral but are looking forward to the party (wake) to see all the family.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes :Love::Love::Love:

I will be thinking of you tomorrow BB and I hope you and your family find some comfort in giving your Dad a special send off. :hug:

Latest posts

Back