Incased koi fish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is absolutely beautiful!

I love your nails. If I could do nails like you I would think I was the real world champion. I love the shape, the use of colour and the design I would wear those nails with pride. I only wish I lived near you and I would be right on the phone to book an appointment. :)

OMFG! (don't know if I'm allowed to say that but those were the words that came in my head when I saw your nail pic)

They are the bestest nails and most original artwork I've seen. That art work should be framed and put up on a wall!

Seriously, my eyes popped out of my head when your pic came up and I had to look again.

thats amazing!! i wouldnt even know where to start with nail art like that!!

That is AMAZING!
I'd be so upset when it started to grow out!

x

I took it off after one day. I like to do nailart but it´s a bit too extreem for me to walk around with :lol:

is a wonderful job, congratulations and I encourage you to do a tutorial, greetings:green:

How the heck am I supposed to give constructive critique when there's nothing to pick at? Well, okay, the only thing I can think of is "Gosh, everyone's doing koi fish these days."

But you know what? Your koi fish is GORGEOUS. And the length and shape of the nail, perfect. I'd love to see an apex and barrell shot, but I won't fuss. :) The fact that you can do all that with your acrylic and brush is what blows me away. Talent is what you've got. I give it a 9.95 on a scale of 1-10 (because, you know, everone is doing koi fish. Heh.).

Absolutly stunning xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is so pretty, can i ask you what you used to create the design and what brushes you use or is it airbrushed, I would love to have a go, although I already know I'll make fish & chips out of it!!!

Thx everyone,

It took me around 15 to 20 min from prep to finish. But i don,t see me doing these type of nails on my wrong hand :green: would be a full hand of mutated fishes :lol:

GREAT JOB!!!! Airbrush some of it?

I hear ya on the wrong hand issue! My Left hands get all the fun things I can paint!.... my right hand gets stickers...... ROFL

This is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it, well done, i dont think it woud have worked as well as a 3D design, i would have encased this myself.

It looks fantastic, just another 9 to go and you will have a full set! lol

This is gorgeous, a mini masterpiece:)

That's so pretty! I'm really new to all this, and im in no way qualified to comment on others work, but i love the artistry of this. Amazing - like a little world captured in a nail!

They're gorgeous!!! :eek: Well done!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm stunned. wow!!!

This is gorgeous absolutely beautiful work

Latest posts

Back