Is Chit Chat really working as a Forum?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havn't been on here in ages.. and wish to god i hadnt seen this thread!

At the top of the page is a section where you can find everything new.. and then rowse to your hearts content... which is one of the things i love to do..chit chat or other (nail/skin/beauty) take your pic.. if im INTERESTED i find it.

Why o' why is there always this under current of hard done by'ness??

Maybe its an Aussie thing.. I know my down to earth take on reality personality wouldnt be able to handle the pressure of running a forum or moderating for that matter, and im Bl%dy thankful that the mods do it for me!!

when will there stop being an us and them attitude and start being an industry of nail techs who help and support each other??
No matter what country you live in, what system you use, you still need support.. and from PERSONAL experience that support has been givin to me by many cultures using many systems in one place.. HERE!

So a little searching goes a long way yea?

I agree!!!!! 100% I have been on here looking for advice, new ideas, etc., and there is not much going on in here for that!!

Well I suppose I'll have to be honest here. As I always am.
A lot of us have geeked together for many years.
After some time we have got to know each other.
We meet up and have a drink or two.
Or sometimes we meet up on a train etc. or at a show.
Sometimes we have NO IDEA who we are meeting but sometimes the chitchat section lets us know if we have things in common or who we are about.
I think without chat we wouldn't really know each other as well as we do and develop friendships as has been done.
I've been very grateful for the chat at certain points in my life.
I know we all have similar interests but sometimes we do get to know each other and make friendships.
Chat is good and as far as I'm concerned if you don't want to know then don't read it.
There is so much to learn from the site.
Not just workwise but by making friends and atm I am so glad of the mates I've made along the way.
We may have work and we also have a life too.
You want advice... use the search facility.....you want a friend we are here too.:hug:

Well I suppose I'll have to be honest here. As I always am.
A lot of us have geeked together for many years.
After some time we have got to know each other.
We meet up and have a drink or two.
Or sometimes we meet up on a train etc. or at a show.
Sometimes we have NO IDEA who we are meeting but sometimes the chitchat section lets us know if we have things in common or who we are about.
I think without chat we wouldn't really know each other as well as we do and develop friendships as has been done.
I've been very grateful for the chat at certain points in my life.
I know we all have similar interests but sometimes we do get to know each other and make friendships.
Chat is good and as far as I'm concerned if you don't want to know then don't read it.
There is so much to learn from the site.
Not just workwise but by making friends and atm I am so glad of the mates I've made along the way.
We may have work and we also have a life too.
You want advice... use the search facility.....you want a friend we are here too.:hug:

Have to agree here.....chit chat is where we get to know our geeks, if we have a problem we put it in chit chat and we know that our geeks will help.....even if its sending a pm or visitor message.....

I think before geeks post if it is nail,skin or hair related , put it in that thread, if not, say, i have a family problem, put it in chit chat.

Latest posts

Back