Is today Friday 13th ??????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelaznailz

Reaction score
Sorry to sound off, but what a c**p day I've had. It started off with me going in early 8.30am (as a favour) to file & polish a clients nails as she was off to a funeral. I could hardly get in the front door as the lock had jammed. Once that was fixed (thanks Hubby) my next client was having a massage. I'd forgotten to set the timer for the heater in the treatment room and it was baltic. I had to whack up the electric blanket on the couch and light a lot of candles.:irked:
Although the lights were dimmed, they fused the switch and I had to call the electrician after the client had gone. My day was thankfully coming to a close - only 2 back waxes to go (twins) - when my wax heater went dead on me. I had to improvise :idea: & heat the wax pot in my kettle !!!! I'm so glad to be home with a big glass of wine. Neeeaaargggggh...............
Roll on tomorrow.

heating wax pot in the kettle:eek::lol:
I think at that stage I would have thrown the wax pot through the blessed door:green: have a :hug: tomorrow is another fresh start.

The good thing about a bad day is it makes you appreciate the good ones! Thank God for those!

Latest posts

Back