It's a............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
Check out new ticker colour for a clue (it used to be neutral green)!

Had my 20 week scan on Thursday and, although they won't guarantee they are right, we got a pretty clear view a view times and the sonographer said she was pretty certain. There was definately no sign of 'dangly bits'.

We are both mega chuffed, my boyfriend already has 3 boys, and they all want a baby sister, so looks like we got it right!

3 weeks and counting before I let myself loose on the shopping spree :D

A little girl......How fab!!!!

Congratulations hunny!!!!

Love n Hugs

Gem
xox

wheres the ticker gone?? i'm guessing it was pink though.... congratulations! They were right both times with me, boy first, girl second.... still didnt feel right buying stuff just incase they were wrong! my parents went and bought these beautiful frilly dresses and said if it does turn out to be a boy he'll be wearing them until hes 3 months old anyway!! lol xx

congratulations.......i hope if i ever have another ticker that its a pink one too....its all boys that seem to be born in our family....no grandaughters yet :biggrin:

stanleyann

CONGRATULATIONS

Bet she will be one spoilt little girl:biggrin:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats sooo fab Bryony!!

Little gurly, how cuuuute!!

xxxmwah

congratulations bryony

Congrats! A little girl, you can paint her nails when she's big enough :D

nicjill said:
Congrats! A little girl, you can paint her nails when she's big enough :D

and you can do nail parties for all her friends!

Congrats.xx

Aw Bryony - girls are the best! all those pretty clothes! Congratulations hun xxx

Congrats Bryony, that's fab news. I'm really lucky and have one of each (boy then girl). My daughter is only 3 but already wants me to paint her nails pink at every opportunity!!!

Wishing you both well.....

Aww

congratulations i have 2 boys would have loved a girl :sad: love my boys though :Love:

When are you due? I've got mine on Friday so I'm not far behind you I believe I'm having a boy
I'm due 1st December

Congratulations hun so happy for you.

Have you thought of any names yet?

that is fab news Bryony, I'm so happy for you :hug:

Oh great news a little girl, a daughter for you and a sister for the boys how wonderful.

Caz xxx

Thanks all,

We have a name in mind but we're keeping that one under wraps - we've got to have SOMETHING to tell people when she's born that they don't already know! LOL!

What age is too young to start airbrushing her nails?? LOL!

Chemz Nailz said:
When are you due? I've got mine on Friday so I'm not far behind you I believe I'm having a boy
I'm due 1st December

My original due date was 1st Decemeber, but at my 12 week scan they changed it to 26th November.
I'd actually LOVE it if she was a couple of weeks early, so she can share her daddys birthday - but I won't be greedy - I got my wish that it would be a girl :)

Congratulations hun - im so chuffed you found out the "flavour" ! i'd have to know -= gosh i couldnt wait 9 months - id want to be preparing and buying things and making the room all pretty. She'll be totally gorgeous hun, just like you and hopefully with your long long legs !

see you soon

kx

Aah, congratulations Bryony! :hug:

I get all broody reading these baby threads. xxx

I'm new and this is my firsr post and just wanted to wish you the best on the little girl. They are so much fun not that boy arent. But with girls you get to do the the girly things. My god guide you in you new life CONGRATS !!!!!!!!:)
P.SP get all the sleep you can get now.:zzz:

Latest posts

Back