Quantcast

Joe90 U Rock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

becca boo

Reaction score
Julie,
I just wanted to say thanx again. I teach esthetics but it is not a strong area for me, so I am trying to change that. I looked and looked for info on body wraps and came up empty. I figured theres nail stuff all over the internet it should have body wrap stuff demos reciepts something. I am also making a reffrence book for the students with the information I find. Started a new thread on here for help I recieved 1 reply from Julie. She took the time to type up 6 pages of info for me much more than I would expect let alone from a complete stranger. I figured if anyone replied it would have been a link to something I do this or I do that.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for helping someone you will most likley never meet, 1/2 across the world from you. I appriciate it and so will my students.:hug::hug:

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I too have experienced Julie's generosity and helpfullnes. She sure is a star.

Thanks Julie!:hug::hug::hug:

Cathie!

Reaction score
How fabulous is that....networking over the net is amazing!

joe90

Reaction score
Julie,
I just wanted to say thanx again. I teach esthetics but it is not a strong area for me, so I am trying to change that. I looked and looked for info on body wraps and came up empty. I figured theres nail stuff all over the internet it should have body wrap stuff demos reciepts something. I am also making a reffrence book for the students with the information I find. Started a new thread on here for help I recieved 1 reply from Julie. She took the time to type up 6 pages of info for me much more than I would expect let alone from a complete stranger. I figured if anyone replied it would have been a link to something I do this or I do that.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for helping someone you will most likley never meet, 1/2 across the world from you. I appriciate it and so will my students.:hug::hug:

Oops did I not say Becca that I was coming over to stay for a few months with you before going off to Chris - (bet that scared you) LOL.

Thank you Becca and Chris, I am just so glad that I can give something back to this site, albeit not always nail related and you are both most welcome. :hug:

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
It is amazing how close and how friendly you can get to someone you have never met, I think that's what I love more than anything else about this site. Good on you Julie xxxx

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
That was really nice to read, both for the good deed and someone letting us know about it:)

nicky's nails

Reaction score
well done Julie for helping out, and well done becca for posting to say thanks, as Adele said, it was lovely to read,

arent geeks great xxxx

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I agree...it is great to see a thread like this.....Oh and Julie you can include a stop off in Scotland on your trip if you want (and shrink me in one of those body wraps!!):lol: :hug:

pips

Reaction score
This thread is what this site is all about, generosity, kindness and helping fellow geeks.

Good on you julie :hug:

beautyseeker

Reaction score
Julie :Love:

I am so glad I found this site, I cant tell you how much this site has helped me so thanks to those of you out there who have helped me. :hug:

becca boo

Reaction score
personally, I find this site to be quite negative and judgemental a lot. Then there are the ones who are warm and caring and really want to help and be helped. I just though Julie should get credit for going far and beyond than just a reply to a thread. Expecially when it is for a person that she has never and may never meet. For me that was something special I can't take her out to lunch or coffee to say thanks, so I just thought this would be something nice.

I have learned a lot from this site many have helped and I hope I help others too. Just sometimes it is a breath of fresh air for something like this to happen.

Although, Julie, I may be moving to Pheonix next summer 5 hours from Vegas if you want to come to the states

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
its so nice to hear of geeks extra special ones who allways go that extra mile :hug:

joe90

Reaction score
Although, Julie, I may be moving to Pheonix next summer 5 hours from Vegas if you want to come to the states

I lurve Vegas, I was there last year. Then moved onto San Diego, I love the States and could quite happily live over there with you guys.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
just been reading some of your old blogs! love it!

Latest posts