Just Done My 1st Nail Biter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littletoys

Reaction score
OMG i ve just done a set of acrylic enhancements on my 1st ever nail biter.
Firstly- i didn t know she was as i simply didnt ask enough questions when she phoned :rolleyes:- silly me!
However most of her nails and the surrounding skin were fine but the shocker was her thumbs! They only had (and im not kidding) about 3 mm of nail bed and they were really wide ( i had to use an xl tip).

They only took 1 1/2hrs- which for a first try, i think is good :), and she was so pleased with them. She said before they had been very thick and clumpy but hse liked them so much she has re booked for 2 weeks.

i should have took piccis for you all- sorry. I was just so shocked at the thumbs!!

Well done would have loved to have seen a photo i bet she was really pleased where did you get your xl tips from i need some for my sister in law shes a nail biter too.

Well done, nail biters can be a nightmare xxx

Well done would have loved to have seen a photo i bet she was really pleased where did you get your xl tips from i need some for my sister in law shes a nail biter too.

I got them from the nail warehouse- they are by star nails- i bought some just in case. they obviously came in very handy.:)

good for you:hug:

Well done, nail biters can be a nightmare xxx
i just didnt realise how difficult it is making them look good!!:) you have so little space to work with...

Well done to you,just hope she keeps her infill appointment,I had my first nail biter a couple of months ago,was really nervous,but was really pleased with the out come,she booked in for infills,but unfortunatly cancelled her infills the day before and never rebooked..gutted..never mind Im sure theyll be plenty more to come in the future.:confused:

Well done Stacey, i'm dreading my first nail biter xx

Excellent, that's really good for you :). Can I ask how you managed to get the tips on to such small nail plates? Think I had read some threads on here about tipping a bitten nail...

Thanks x

I did my first nail biter for my assement (Pics on profile). I was a nightmare, I used NSI Elation tips and gel bond, worked a treat.

I got them from the nail warehouse- they are by star nails- i bought some just in case. they obviously came in very handy.:)
thanks Stacey, just ordered some in readiness:) xx

well done you ,you must be over the moon.xx

Well done!

I had my first client tonight too who was also a nail biter took me 2 and 1/2 hours so you did brilliant! Was also pleased with my outcome though so worth the time.:)

Well done you im dreadinh when i get a really bad nail bitter:irked:

Yes, well done!! I've just ordered some gelbond, as I have been told this really helps! so I can practice on my sister at last! (really bad nails)
when (if) she comes back for infil, take some pic's would love to see them.
xx

why don't ypu guys use forms? it is much quicker and ideal for nails where tips won't fit properly
i never use tips BTW :green:

Latest posts

Back