Just for fun. What's in your handbag ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving clean Knicks! Pmsl!

Women - aren't we unique? :) I swap between 2 bags every week and I carry: wallet, keys, make-up, sunglasses, a book to read, nail file, hand cream, bottle of water, umbrella, wet wipes, mp3 player, think that's all. So not as bad as some of you :wink2: just joking of course

Lol that was fun reading, I think I'd better put business cards in my bag, no knickers in mine though, not since I dropped my bag in the centre of Manchester crossing the road and everything fell out including my knickers , very embarrassing :0

Lol that was fun reading, I think I'd better put business cards in my bag, no knickers in mine though, not since I dropped my bag in the centre of Manchester crossing the road and everything fell out including my knickers , very embarrassing :0

But were they Bridget jones' or Katie Price's?! Lol.

Diary, office keys, shop keys, old shop keys, car keys, house keys, clip purse with six pens, tape measure and some hand cream, three mobile phones, two chargers, sweetners, purse, make up bag, 3 pen drives, picture of my kids, business cards, writing pad, a plastic wallet folded in half with receipts in it, three letters and the bag isnt massive.

Ok here we go!

Keys, purse, blackberry, diary, DKNY make-up bag, vaseline, mirror, cigarettes, 3 lighters, head phones, oyster card and my lovely charm bracelet which is broken :(

This is a good thread!!!

I carry my balckberry, numerous lip glosses, keys, business cards & my best friend - hand sanitiser lol :biggrin:

Great tips among the funny contents, must get something to put receipts in, I lose no end,

ok....

Wallet (Huge size!), Blackberry, house keys, parent's house keys, car key, diary, pens, plastic wallet-type thing containing pricelists, loyalty cards and £100 that I need to bank.... 3 panty liners, 12 tampons, iPod, phone charger, eczema cream, earrings, name badge, deodorant, map of local area, satnav, 3 lipglosses and 1 lip liner....plus my entire makeup bag (Foundation, bronzer, highlighter, golddust, blusher, 4 eyeshadows, 4 eyeliner pencils, 1 liquid liner, mascara, 3 lipsticks, 5 makeup brushes, powder and compact mirror).

Thinking I really should decant and reduce!!!!!

Last edited:
Bloomin heck! lol.
You need a suitcase or a granny trolley by the sounds of it!! :D

OK here we go....

2 mobiles, MP3 Player, letter from the bank, Tesco 5p petrol coupon, purse, car stereo, gloves x 2, umbrella, 2 bottles perfume, sat nav, sunbed cream, playing cards!, loads of receipts, bingo dabber, feminax express, bingo membership card, 3 packs gum, business cards & holder, 2 hair bobbles, 4 pens, 2 lipglosses, lipbalm, and a lipstick

OMG no wonder i have a bit fat knot on my left shoulder!

Latest posts

Back