Just thought I'd share!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
Do you have an after pic ?

OMG laura i have seen your gorgeous long natural nails close up and i cannot believe how your nails used to be, wow what an advert is that for natural nail care chick, well done you babes

xxxx

OMG laura i have seen your gorgeous long natural nails close up and i cannot believe how your nails used to be, wow what an advert is that for natural nail care chick, well done you babes

xxxx

Nicky is right ...fab advert for your business ....before and after pics....well done you anyway xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great stuff,thanks for sharing and well done :!:

hey laura....
what a difference!:eek:
an amazing before and after :hug:
well done xxxxxxxx

aw thanks everyone x i was quite shocked when i saw the photos i knew they were bad before but think id blocked how bad they were from my mind! lol :lol:

WOW!!! Well done you!! And where did u get that silver enamel!!!??? LOve it!!

its a really really cheap one called star gazer you can buy it in new look and blue bannana i usually use opi but looked everywhere for a really solid silver! it does chip very very easy though!

Well they look lovely now. :hug: (I hope that's not u'r soother.....LOL)

eeew, they were some shockers.
what a fantastic turnaround, they look great now.
are you ever tempted to bite again ?

Yes well doe oon the fabulous turnaround x

eeew, they were some shockers.
what a fantastic turnaround, they look great now.
are you ever tempted to bite again ?

no way!:eek:
i love them! if i break one and i dont file it straight away then i find my fingers in my mouth! but i always realise what im doing and stop! xxx

Hi, do you have a secret tip for other nail biters out there?

I am not a nail biter but I'm sure loads of my clients would love to know how you managed to stop. Did you use any strengtheners etc or do you think you naturally have strong nails and just never gave them a chance to grow?

Very well done, by the way. I have never seen such a fantastic result. :)

no way!:eek:
i love them! if i break one and i dont file it straight away then i find my fingers in my mouth! but i always realise what im doing and stop! xxx

good for you, very well done.

can i also ask , have your nails attatched them selves back at the hyponichium correctly. if so has it taken a long time?

i've dealt with many biters and i noticed that bit by bit the nail bed area would become longer and the free edge would start much nearer to the tip of the finger, rather than half way up the nailbed like it used to be.
your nails look a good shape now, but i do find that some clients are left with ski slope nails after many years of biting.

i just dont think i ever gave them a chance! x before i never really wanted to stop biting so when my mum used to put the yucky paint on stuff on them when i was a kid i just ignored it and carried on biting x
then my bloke said one day after i was sat there with bleeding hands "i really wish you wouldnt bite them there so sore" and i just said ok!

i then got some of the nail biting paint but it was different because i wanted to stop every time i put my fingers to my mouth it reminded me i was trying to grow them! i only used it for about 2 weeks x also used lots of solar oil x

it was this that made me decided to train as a tech! i became totally obssesed with nails and and gave myself manicures once a week! :lol::lol::lol:

good for you, very well done.

can i also ask , have your nails attatched them selves back at the hyponichium correctly. if so has it taken a long time?

i've dealt with many biters and i noticed that bit by bit the nail bed area would become longer and the free edge would start much nearer to the tip of the finger, rather than half way up the nailbed like it used to be.
your nails look a good shape now, but i do find that some clients are left with ski slope nails after many years of biting.

i still have very small nail beds my free edge starts about halfway down the nail plate! oh and i have one nail that ski slopes!

its a really really cheap one called star gazer you can buy it in new look and blue bannana i usually use opi but looked everywhere for a really solid silver! it does chip very very easy though!

orly do one. I had one but it was quite glitzy.x

Latest posts

Back