Just to Share - Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

VHunter

Reaction score
Here's a special request I did last night, and a few links for other stuff most recent.
I didn't want critiques because I know where I went wrong.
Just wanted to share the art itself.

My crazy halloween client is going to see Bon Jovi, and wanted Musical nails.. Apparently she has a circle of friends on the bus to work that are always checking out her nails.
One said "are you going to get a guitar too?" and my pal responded "no, she can't do that".
BIG MISTAKE... don't tell me that I can't :lol: She got one of each kind: acoustic and electric hahaha

BTW: she's TOTALLY enamored with them!!

Bon Jovi Nails:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b.../KellyFrMusicalNotesJBJ8fgrs.jpg?t=1194448492
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...ibre/KellyFRGuitarsJBJthumbs.jpg?t=1194448525

Miscellaneous (been practicing oval):
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...atashaNNOblkpinkflowers8fgrs.jpg?t=1194448576
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...ni/JaniceFRglitterStarfish3D.jpg?t=1194448613

enjoy:green:

kellym

Reaction score
Great art work! (no surprise there...)
Thanks for sharing!

busybee32

Reaction score
:lol:pmsl Victoria,
Like waving a red rag at a bull eh?
Good job hunni, love em!
Jen

fifitrix

Reaction score
I love them Victoria, the guitars are fantastic. I love the oval nails too especially the last pic with the stars :hug:

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
really creative love it! just wondered if the silver tips are painted on or acrylic or gel? xx

VHunter

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!:hug::hug:

Umm stars? I think you mean "half flowers" from the sides?:wink2:

The silver is polish, with UV gloss over top of it. I do most of my french's & funky french's this way. So much easier than with uv gel, as I don't have to worry about 'too thick' or 'too thin' or whatever.

I'm practicing hard at ovals, and OMG they are so much harder than square I find LOL
Trying to keep them 'centered' is the hard part, if you know what I mean? I'm slowly getting the eye for it... but wow, I hope I get better at it soon LOL
I have 3 clients that love ovals. They're the only ones. The rest are die-hard squares (that's the way of it in Quebec Canada).

They're great clients and understand that my ovals aren't quite perfect as I don't get much call for it.. with time.... they WILL be perfect if I have anything to say about it
:lol:

maguire

Reaction score
:) well done they are great especially the guitars

sj1973

Reaction score
your a inspiration to others victoria....your work is sooooo fabulas...BRILLIANT ...thanks so much for sharing and keep up your very good work xxxx

fifitrix

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!:hug::hug:

Umm stars? I think you mean "half flowers" from the sides?:wink2:

The silver is polish, with UV gloss over top of it. I do most of my french's & funky french's this way. So much easier than with uv gel, as I don't have to worry about 'too thick' or 'too thin' or whatever.

I'm practicing hard at ovals, and OMG they are so much harder than square I find LOL
Trying to keep them 'centered' is the hard part, if you know what I mean? I'm slowly getting the eye for it... but wow, I hope I get better at it soon LOL
I have 3 clients that love ovals. They're the only ones. The rest are die-hard squares (that's the way of it in Quebec Canada).

They're great clients and understand that my ovals aren't quite perfect as I don't get much call for it.. with time.... they WILL be perfect if I have anything to say about it
:lol:
Oops hun I meant the very last pic with the two nails done with nail art. Okay I'll shut up now:lol: :hug:

becca boo

Reaction score
Those are great... love the nail art

1999judy

Reaction score
Lovely work Victoria..I love the musical notes!!
Your ovals look great I personally prefer them to square atm x

VHunter

Reaction score
Oops hun I meant the very last pic with the two nails done with nail art. Okay I'll shut up now:lol: :hug:

Ummmmmmmmm:o:o:o
My bad. I forgot about the 3D glitter starfish :o
You're right, and I'm a dolt :o

Thanks again everyone!
I had such a blast doing the guitars, I want to do them again and "fine-tune" them (pardon the pun LOL). They were such fun.

loubylou

Reaction score
They are all ace and i thought the dolts starfish were the prettiest too lol :hug:

Latest posts