Just want to share some exciting work I'm doing with lip fillers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

Had a fab day today as I've just started doing lip fillers.

Started off as a bit of a nightmare as had a new 'celeb' client cancel at the last minute! I'd bought the product and even arranged one to one tuition with a drug rep!

However, I managed to save the day by contacting another client and offering it her for cost price and she went for it!

Did the border of her lips and a small amount of volume in the top lip. You can see my work on my Facebook page> www.Facebook.com/awaesthetics

The reason I was so chuffed was lips were one of the things i was dreading but also one of things clients ask me about most! I thought they would be difficult and end up with a 'trout pout' but that wasn't the case. They are quite easy and my client was absolutely thrilled.

They look a little swollen at first but this settles quickly. I'm just so excited about doing lips lol.

Another client has booked in next week after seeing the postings on Facebook so that's really good news...just thought I'd share.

Hope everyone is well x

Last edited:
Oh that's great news! Glad you got over your 'fear' of lips! Hope it all goes well for you x

Well done you it's great to master something new!! Good luck, !

Well done!!

i have to say i would fear having needles put in my lips..... but would love to try lip filler or botox some day.

It's fab! I use I numbing cream before hand and an ice gel pack straight after, and clients say it's not too bad.

I'll be learning to do a dental block soon so it will be even more painless! X

I definitely think you have done the right thing. Thinning lips are really ageing and I totally think that in the next couple of years, women will be as casual about getting lip enhancements and botox as they are about getting a padded bra or "chicken fillets". At the moment lots of people are still a bit scared about getting it done, but that will disappear I think when they realize how life enhancing getting it done is.

I am getting a consultation in uddingston on Monday. Cant wait:D

I definitely think you have done the right thing. Thinning lips are really ageing and I totally think that in the next couple of years, women will be as casual about getting lip enhancements and botox as they are about getting a padded bra or "chicken fillets". At the moment lots of people are still a bit scared about getting it done, but that will disappear I think when they realize how life enhancing getting it done is.

I am getting a consultation in uddingston on Monday. Cant wait:D

This is very true!

These treatments are accessible to most people now due to the cost competitiveness and the reduced pain and down time.

Good luck with your consultation!

:D So pleased for you!

Funny how the things were fear are never as bad as we thought. Before you know it you will be wondering why you didnt do it ages ago. Good luck.

Annie xx

Hi, I am glad you are getting into filling lips. I have done the dental block training but 95% of clients use numbing cream. It means they can go straight back to work & can see the results immediately. It is also easier to carry out the procedure when the patient hasn't a block especially for the fine lines above the lip which can disapear following a block. My clients put their numbing cream on before they come in for their appointment. Good luck

They look really good, so natural !

Thanks guys! Xxx

I think I would rather this than Botox as I'm a bit scared I'd end up with a droopy eye or wrinkles worse than when I started once the Botox wore off (great if you can afford it done everytime it wore off) but the lips I would Defo try and yours look fab (not a trout pout in site!) I only want a slightly larger pout and my lips evened out so this would Defo appeal to me. Just wish you lived nearer :(

The trout pout has put me of for years, Adam, your work looks great (I have liked one of your photo's) a subtle treatment and it's made such a dramatic change.
Well done you:hug:

Thanks again for your positive comments geeks...helps to keep us going!

We're about to upload some of the lip work as well so watch this space and there are more examples of before and after shots on the website at Adam Williams Aesthetics - Manchester City Centre Clinic - Home

We didn't realise just how popular the lip fillers were going to be but its really exciting stuff and we're getting lots of enquiries and recommendations which is the really good bit x

Adam

Glad you've finally done lips, they are very popular but actually quite easy to do. I won't go anywhere near lips without routinely offering an LNI (we can't officially call them dental blocks though - PC etc). I use plain lidocaine rather than with adrenaline to avoid the cardiac effects and it reduces the longevity of the effects too.

If you inject in the right area you actually shouldn't get any swelling of the area, although your patients will always suggest that they feel that their lips are huge. x

New pics up now x

I'm actually finding the opposite with LNI as people are opting for it without due to the problem that its an extra injection for the pain relief which is painful in itself so many are going for the topical cream and ice and my most needle phobic client was absolutely fine with it as well which was good to see.

Its similar to my NHS work as well where we do some treatments but always offer lignocaine injection before and the ones that have had it often then refuse as the lignocaine is alkaline and stings more than the procedure they are having such as a blood gas or having an invasive line inserted, but I leave it up to them however they would like their treatment is fine by me!

Latest posts

Back