Let's feel the love geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:Love::Love::Love: lets keep it this way forever and ever and ever.....

xxxxx
Amen LOL!

Seriously though, don't fret it. This fab site goes through a whole range of emotions, but it always gets back to the place we all love. This month has been so dire weather wise and most people I know are feeling blue/fed up so maybe it is showing on here a bit too atm (although tbh I must have missed it :lol:)

sending lots of love to all you geeks:hug:

ah I agree, BUT there could be a couple of reasons:

1) Collective pmt??

2) (this could apply to me) people dont come across well in written form when they're not able to communicate body language etc. I am a very direct person, I say what I think, and it could come across bad in written form. For the record I do not intend to offend, its just my way, perhaps a lot of other people are the same??

:eek::eek:...Red,Red,Red...aaaaaaaaaaaargh....:green:

I loooooooooove you Gillian:lol::lol::hug::hug:

:lol:Thats all i had.I wasn't supposed to be drinking.It was either white wine,left over sherry from christmas or homemade sloe gin.

:lol:Thats all i had.I wasn't supposed to be drinking.It was either white wine,left over sherry from christmas or homemade sloe gin.
Left over sherry:eek:....all is forgiven:green::hug:

I haven't noticed anything odd - but then I can be pretty unobservant! :rolleyes:

So

MWAH to everyone
kiss_lips.jpg

Blimey Debs, I never knew your mouth was that big!! :eek::hug:

I for one am VERY glad things have been sorted and we can get back to normal!

:hug::hug::hug: to everyone, I say.

Hi

The site has its up's and down's now and then, i dont know whats gone on and i've come to realise ignorance is bliss :lol: although i do love a good gossip :wink2:

It would be very boring if we all agreed and it was all hearts and roses, IMO. This to me is what adds spice, good old debates and differences of opinions, we are all different and so will not always agree, so long as we dont call each other scrubbers or scrags then it really doesn't matter to me PMSL.

It would be very boring if we all agreed and it was all hearts and roses, IMO. This to me is what adds spice, good old debates and differences of opinions, we are all different and so will not always agree, so long as we dont call each other scrubbers or scrags then it really doesn't matter to me PMSL.

I cant called you a scrag MJ - I dont know what one is ! :lol:

In that case - you are a scrag:lol:

Only joking - love you to bits really:hug:

Honestly, I turn my back for 5 minutes..........:green:

Glad I missed whatever it was and even more pleased everyone's friends again. :hug::hug::hug:

dont know if i should tell u after Adele just called u one:lol: Well, its someone female who's a bit of a yucko person..cant really put it well without getting myself in trouble, lol.

In that case - you are a scrag:lol:

Only joking - love you to bits really:hug:
I think Oey might reject your friendship now!:lol:

luby duby luby duby luby duby all the time.... ooooweeeeee, baby we gonna have a good time... cause im a sculptor.. im a tipper.. im a gel bond sniffer..

dont know if i should tell u after Adele just called u one:lol: Well, its someone female who's a bit of a yucko person..cant really put it well without getting myself in trouble, lol.

I think Oey might reject your friendship now!:lol:

Thank you MJ - but all I can say to Adele is - IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!:D

luby duby luby duby luby duby all the time.... ooooweeeeee, baby we gonna have a good time... cause im a sculptor.. im a tipper.. im a gel bond sniffer..

LOL!! Loving it!

Latest posts

Back