letslookbeautiefull.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Just had a call, asking if i want to sign up with them! 1st it was 300 sign up fee then 30 a month and they would guarantee as many clients as i want!

When i said i wasn't really interested, they said as they needed the Sunderland area covered ASAP they would have 200 set up fee.

I haven't went ahead...

Has anyone else had the same call???

x

Nope, who are they?

Never heard of them chuck but sounds dodgey to me though???

i am already on their site, i signed up for a free listing! They must have getting my number from there! They must just be working through the numbers!

Lets Look Beautiful

sounds like high pressured sales techniques to me.....

How can they guarantee as many clients as you want.

I think for £660 you could do a lot of other marketing.

I have tried similar schemes and I think I was lucky if I got one a month as a referral.

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!

Just noticed I already have a free listing with them - but havent had any calls from them trying to sell me more...

If people are already listed - how can they guarantee clients to you - doesn't make sense.

Just noticed I already have a free listing with them - but havent had any calls from them trying to sell me more...

If people are already listed - how can they guarantee clients to you - doesn't make sense.

Thats what i was thinkin!!!

Sounds like scamming to me.

On the home page it says " We are committed to finding the best beauty professionals for hair, massage, skin care and nails "

How do THEY know that you're the best? Is there a test? How do they prove someone is qualified? Are they simply trying to be a directory? OR a referral service?

silliness and not worth the money imo
:hug:

i am already on their site, i signed up for a free listing! They must have getting my number from there! They must just be working through the numbers!

Lets Look Beautiful
Have you had any clients from the free listing? if so why pay them when you can gain for free
if not then they are not working for you so again why pay them
don't fall for it hun :hug:

Have you had any clients from the free listing? if so why pay them when you can gain for free
if not then they are not working for you so again why pay them
don't fall for it hun :hug:

I don't think i have!!!

I wasn't gonna go ahead with it, just wondered if any of you guys had been called!

I just thought it was a bit strange!!!

I have had a similar call, don't know if it was them or some other shady set up but i am a bit wiser now a days and realise that a small business can not warrant spending this amount of money in one place for advertising :hug:

I had two calls from them recently. The first one, I spoke to him for a couple of minutes then when I wanted to know how much it was going to cost, he refused to give me an answer, and when I insisted on knowing, he put the phone down on me.
So when the second one phoned, I said to her (politely of course :) as it wasn't her fault) that I'd spoken to one of her colleagues recently and he was incredibly rude and hung up the phone on me, so out of principle I will not be doing business with them, thank you very much.

I refuse to be associated with a company that can treat people like that.

Latest posts

Back