Make ur wishes tonight girls!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hey ladies... I noticed a few of u are interested in the spiritual side of life. Just to let you know its the new moon tonight this is a good time to write on a piece of paper all the things u wish for or want and either light a candle next to it, or put it under ur pillow & sleep on it :hug: xx

sorry but what do you mean when you say its a new moon?

New moon is when its been a full moon recently (which causes people to become very upset easily and annoyed) and now the new moon is coming in for its 28 day cycle xx

Thats why there is a lot of tetchiness on here and everyones driving like lunatics outside.

Cool...

Gettin my pen & paper out! hehe...

thanks for that.....will write down on paper what i want and hope foe the best xx

is there a specific time to do this if using the candle method, and how long do you let the candle burn?

is there a specific time to do this if using the candle method, and how long do you let the candle burn?

No you can do this anytime today, let the candle burn for about 5 minutes good thing to do is sit there in front of it and image the things u want and the things u wish for xxx

Ok....let's see...

Log Cabin to work in with
New Nail Station,
Fully insulated & decorated inside

and......

Lose weight!

Will tea light candles work the same do you think?

oooo thankyou, I like stuff like this.
I have been offered a course to erm...shall we say "tap into my psycic side" and I'm really thinking about doing it....its not too much money either so wont be too much wasted if its rubbish lol.

The feller works with my boyfriend and apparently him and his wife do tour as mediums...If it happens ...Ill let you know how i got on......and how I'm going to get on in the future lmao :green:

Yes this would work, as its sending out light to the universe and the angels.

Also hun seen as u need this new stuff it would be good for u to imagine green as this is the colour to bring in money,

Pink is to bring in more love

Blue is for healing.

So if u have any candles these colours and u want this certain thing light that colour or imagine that colour.

Remember though not to mix the colours of the candles.If not white is fine xxx

oooo thankyou, I like stuff like this.
I have been offered a course to erm...shall we say "tap into my psycic side" and I'm really thinking about doing it....its not too much money either so wont be too much wasted if its rubbish lol.

The feller works with my boyfriend and apparently him and his wife do tour as mediums...If it happens ...Ill let you know how i got on......and how I'm going to get on in the future lmao :green:

Your welcome sweetie!...That sounds very good id say go for it, its a great thing to have under ur belt. Would be good to hear ur process.
Im a psychic and tarot reader , i used to do professional readings but some reason i stopped and went onto taning.xxxx but im still psychic it never leaves you and its comforting xx

The man and women who does the tours em do you know their names?

This is a pagan ritual,
if you do light a candle do not blow it out,
either let it burn its self out or extinguish with a candle extinguisher hth

The man and women who does the tours em do you know their names?
Nope lol but I can find out..my boyfriend did tell me the name of the man but i cant remember,
actually i gunna ring him now and remind him to ask about it for me x

Latest posts

Back