Male spray tanner need business name!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hello_kitty

Reaction score
my boyfriend is starting up male spray tanning in my area and we can not think of a name of it he will be mainly mobile, and will only be spraying men!! if anyone can help would be great!! or if there are any male tanners that can give him any advice!! I do spraying but it's a bit differnt when your a lad!!!

thanks x x x 

I like tantastic, or being a wee bity cheeky...tantasticle lol x

hehe you made me chuckle then ruthlm! i love tantacticle! xx

lol dnt think he will go for the first one haha!! I like tanman but wanted something differnt!!

lol, will put my thinking cap on xx

omg i LOVE the tantasticle name! def a name that's easy to remember *chuckles* x

How 'bout Mantanna? :)

MENTASTIC OR MANTASTIC SPRAY TANNING

Not just for women! lol x

my boyfriend is starting up male spray tanning in my area and we can not think of a name of it he will be mainly mobile, and will only be spraying men!! if anyone can help would be great!! or if there are any male tanners that can give him any advice!! I do spraying but it's a bit differnt when your a lad!!!

thanks x x x 

MANTANIST...MANSTANS....JUST4MEN lol x

Man Tan

Like Steve's mum's Gran Tan :lol:

I saw a shop today called "sun of a beach" tanning - that made me chuckle!

mantan
He-tan (with a He-man style logo!)
man about tan

can i ask why he is just doing men ?

can i ask why he is just doing men ?

pretty obvious I'd have thought! lol, don't think many ladies would appreciate stripping off to their thongs for a man to come and spray tan them....:o :lick:

I like Tan man but I will try to think of some more lol

pretty obvious I'd have thought! lol, don't think many ladies would appreciate stripping off to their thongs for a man to come and spray tan them....:o :lick:

I like Tan man but I will try to think of some more lol

saying that my exs dad does car spraying as a jokes i said u must be able to spray tan!! he actaully brought a kit etc... he does loads of ladies and men he is actually better than me which is scary!!!

geezer tan
mister tan
man with the golden gun (bit long i know)
the tan man is best i think, it says what it is
Does he know many guys who would have a tan? don't mean anything by this but the guys i know wouldn't want to take their clothes off in front of a man if they had a choice. I've only done a few male client tans and they were all talked into it by a woman lol Bodybuilders could be a way to go

Latest posts

Back