Massage help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luci106

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am a mobile therapist and have been qualified since 1999 but I have just had an enquiry from a gentleman whose usual massage therapist has moved away, he has a massage every two weeks so me being me thought oh great not a prob until he started saying that usually he goes au natural when he is massaged this is not the problem as this is fine if he is more comfortable then he asked whether I do holistic genitalia massage well I was never taught to do so so I said no and he asked if i could do it anyway which my answer was strictly no. Is this usual have any of you ever had this request or is he trying it on? I was speechless and then simpy said that I was not trained to do so so i didn't think that I could be of assistance.
I have recently re-started treating male clients again after a bad experience and am now wondering if this is a mistake.

Any advice?

Thanks

Lucy xxx

ooooooooooo be very careful, think i would say i only do ladies....

Holistic genitalia massage...???:eek::eek:...that is a new one on me,and i have been around the block:eek::lol:...

Seriously if your NOT comfortable do not do it...end of...why all the bother it could create:!:

why doesn't he just come out with it and ask for sexual services, bloody cheeky arse, give me his telephone number I'll bloody well give him what for. Clever ****! (literally).
Can't believe the cheek of him, bloody holistic genatalia! does he think you are green?

:)....thats is funny....

I am still fuming at the cheek of the guy! :eek:

As Scrappy-doo would say "let me at em!" (not his goolies, his neck!!!!). LOL! :green:

Things some people ask, made me giggle tho, sorry x

I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. I had a strange experience once myself and it made me feel uncomfortable and i heard one today about a guy who stripped off and had ladies pink see through pants on and then got a bit frisky. Who do these guys think they are, there is places for this sort of thing.

Say yes you can do him the Thai holistic genitalia massage with 2 bloody great sticks.One of which will act as an internal spine stiffener.

Say yes you can do him the Thai holistic genitalia massage with 2 bloody great sticks.One of which will act as an internal spine stiffener.

Love it :lol::lol::lol:

oh lord, what a manipulative man. He clearly knows that what he is asking for is wrong, dont takes his calls anymore, and live to fight another day! Or, send hippy chick to give him a gob full. what a low life man.

tigi

oh this proffesion never cesses to amaze me! hehe! we had one of our regular male clients ring up a therapist and ask if next time he came in she cud do him a sensual massage! the answer was NOOOO! and we were fully booked if he ever rand for a appointment again! xx

Now I know we shouldn't laugh - but I admit I did shriek!! Ok so he's a creep but you kind of have to admire his ingeniuity. Hands up anyone who; just for a split second thought; 'Is that really a treatment?' :eek:

Lol now this did make me laugh. Don't take it seriously, lots guys will try it on. Just say no or well "I think Im out of your price range hun" go home and laugh about the cheek of the arse. :green:

Omg i have just P*ssed myself laughing at your advice that is class!!!

i have to say i dont think he would return after that!!! or would he???

good luck xx

stacey x:green:

still fuming! Have now officially started an anti-HGM campaign.

OMG so funny - I'm based within a predominently male orientated gym and I remember my first day there - I was listening from my room and one of the guys from the gym (who is a stripper) said to the manager (quite loudly so I was guaranteed to hear) "I wonder if she'll spray tan me with my tail out".....

...well that was it, I walked out of my room and said, "of course I will if that's what you want, I'm not shy!, but I will warn you that the gun sprays out cold and you may shrivel a bit"

I tell you I've never seen a bloke go so red in all my life - it was a classic.

And to top it all off all the blokes that were standing around him egging him on were laughing at his expense in the end hehehehe :lol:

Men - they think they are so funny - but we are the wiser species.

Don't bat an eye lid at this type of man - play them at their own game, cheeky B#st#rd!

Thanks all, I was wondering if i was going mad as he seemed to be very 'upper class' and knew exactly what he was talking about lol loving some of your ideas! I have also spoken to a few of the beauty girlies around here and he has tried it on with some of them too we had a good giggle and i feel much better some people eh!!!!
Thanks again xxx

I love this answer.........the funniest yet.
Cheeky B*****d.
Any chance you could get the phone number of his last massage therapist ?...You may find that they have not moved at all!!!!
Best wishes hun.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

I have recently had calls from men asking for tantric massage & naturist massage & asking what I looked like. I then realised it was down to an add I had on Vive Street, once I removed that the dodgy calls did reduce. I know how you feel but dont be put off treating men just be a bit more alert.

I have a treatment room within a gym, when I have a new male client in I dont lock my door.

I had a new male client the other week who seemed ok, he had indian head massage, on his 2nd visit he wanted a full body massage he prattled on during the whole treatment how he loved to not wear underwear & wouldg go skinny dipping when on holiday....would anyone let him have a massage with out shorts or underwear????? I was always taught at college that everyone has to wear underwear & feel more comfortable with that

Latest posts

Back