Men We Fancy - But Really Shouldn't

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive just read that there were 178 episodes :) There is even DM Forum !!

Hehe found it....why do you think it's taken me so long to reply to this :lol:

Arghhhhhh you taunt me with your avatar........:lick:

The guy out of diagnosis murder (not **** van dyke) and i also used to quite like john nettles (midsomer murders) I know its wrong :o but then i met him in the flesh & thought ugh !! :)

I think **** Van dyke is attractive... I always have... but you can all see why can't you? :o

There's something quite endearing about Noel Edmumds too....

And Sam from Quantum Leap.. I've fancied him since I Was a kid and I watched him tonight... swoon..

And Sam from Quantum Leap.. I've fancied him since I Was a kid and I watched him tonight... swoon..

Lol, I used to just love that programme :)

I used to love Lee Majors, The Six Million Dollar Man :o

Frank from shameless..................................HAHAHA!! NOT!

Cant really think of anyone embarrasing really!! I do fancy David Bowie though!! hahah! xx

Don't watch Trial and Retribution, but if you say there's a fit wrinkly on it....I'm there!!
Chief Superintendant Walker will whet your appetite Amy LMAO :lick:

Thought this might be a fun thread for a Tuesday afternoon!!

So what celebrities do we fancy that we really shouldn't

Now I have loads but my number one is Richard Hammond! lol :lick:

HE'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Hubby hates me watching top gear as he knows its so cause of him, lol!! ALSO Nigel Hammond (Eastenders)!!! Oh yes very nice!!:lick:

Deff Sam Elliot in Roadhouse. I love this film.

David Boreanaz AKA Angel from the series of the same name. Especially when he is vamped out too.

Gordon Ramsey, when he gets changed into his whites on that one particular series he does, cant think of the name cos I'm too busy thinking about Sam Elliot now lol.

Ray Liotta - Kinda gives me the creeps but I wouldn't say no.

Simon Amstell - presenter of Never Mind the Buzzcocks, I just love his hair lol.

My all time biggest guy to fancy is Jon Bon Jovi as u can prob tell from my avatar. The pic is with the guy who sings in the tribute band and he is hot hot hot and I've met him, I know (very well) the guy who plays the guitar in the band so always go and see em when they are in town.

Rachel

MMMMM jon seen him 12 times in concert....so only like him a little lol

Liam from corrie not sure why but it must be a liam thing cos laim gallegher is another of mine dont tell lol

ladybgemini....... would be interested in meeting this guy :lol: :lol: :lol:
he is hot!

Lush pic isnt it....glad ive met another fan lol

wow see what you meen...... and there playing in stowmarket near me !!! wooooo hoooooo

I watched Life on Mars, that Philip Glenisters not too shabby, don't really know why tho!

wow see what you meen...... and there playing in stowmarket near me !!! wooooo hoooooo

You have to go lol. God i'm so jealous :green: Give him a :Kissing: for me

They are playing near me in March but no-one wants to go with me :cry: so if there are any geeks in the local area that fancy a night in the Rock Cafe to see this band then PM me lol.:hug:

Going back to the comedian thing, Eddie Izzard for me. Absolutely no idea why!! :o

Latest posts

Back