Missed miscarriage - anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry sugar :( that's awful. I myself have miscarried and it was such a rough time for me. My hubby and I are also having fertility issues so I can relate a little bit. It is the most frustrating emotional rollercoaster I have ever been on.
Lots of love and hugs xoxo

I don't have words to offer but my heart goes out you & your partner. {{hugs}}

I am so sorry for your news! Big hugs to you and your partner xx
:hug:

Hi, thanks for all your replys & private messages.

I've been for another scan today (different place to scan yesterday) today was at my local early pregnancy unit.

Should've cancelled really has only had a scan yesterday but as it was I was at the hospital all day yesterday & by the time I got out & phoned early pregnancy unit at my local hospital it had closed, so at 9am today I went for another scan, I didnt mention that I'd been elsewhere for scan yesterday.

Everything still measured small, & large yolk sac etc.. but heartbeat was still there, sonographer didn't seem concerned by any of her findings & booked me in for another weeks time, she put on my scan report intrauterine 'viable' pregnancy .... I obviously then told her what leeds had said that miscarraige was inevitable etc.. & she said well the fact we have seen fetal heartbeat is all that matters.

soooo what the heck!

I suppose time will only tell.

Also just to show, leeds ivf unit yesterday measured my crl (crown rump length) of baby at 4.4mm yet my local hospital today has measured it at 3.8mm so two units doing different measurements in two days! not always as accurate as you think hey x

Oh I am hoping praying and keeping everything crossed for you ( as I'm sure everyone else is ) I was going to say before that any heartbeat is a positive sign and there was still hope. Lets hope your little miracle keeps growing xxx

Oh lush I havnt been on s.g for ages so only just seen this, love to you, be positive! Xx

Yes yes yes I'm so happy for you.See miracles do happen.Fingers crossed everything will move along for you.

Really pleased for you.xxx

I'm crossing everything for you.

I hope everything goes well. Good luck xxxxxxx

Have everything crossed for you Lush Lash, stay strong :hug: xxx

Big hugs & love to you & your family. Keep your chin up xxx

Hi Lush Lash

My heart goes out to you at this time and I'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts. I have been following your IVF journey through the ww thread and I feel for you so much. As hard as it seems stay positive if you can.

Lee-Anne xx

Honestly my heart goes out to you.

I have nothing to say but just wanted you to know im praying for you.

Big kisses and hugs xxxoooxx

Hi, I had previously miscarried twice when I was a lot younger-never found out the cause and it was very early on in my pregnancies.

When I fell pregnant with my daughter I had a lot of bleeding so similar to you went to have early scans (living overseas at the time) at first there was no heart beat and we had to wait 10 days for the follow up scan which thank goodness showed the heart beat. I still bled for another month-when they said at the 12 weeks scan baby was still there I was elated and amazed. I know the awful feeling of not knowing and have my fingers crossed for you and your family

My early scans measured wrong via my dates they put me at earlier than I had calculated- went on to have a problem free pregnancy other than everyone then telling me I was either further along than my original scan dates or having a big baby! (She arrived an average size and when I had worked out she would!) so no the scans are not 100% exact.

All the best for your future and chin up and keep thinking of that heartbeat xxxx

Thinking about you and can't even imagine how your feeling, try and keep strong and positive,

Measurements can be way off with scans my sis just had my niece a month ago today and she was told she might be induced as baby wasn't growing and measuring far too small holly was 9lb...

Try and get loads of rest xx

What a relief ! That's is great news all the best and have a healthy panic And problem free pregnancy Xx

Wow that's amazing ...
What will be will be... Have faith and keep going you never know.
Keep us posted 💖xx

When I was 16weeks pregnant with my first pregnancy I had a bleed and so went to hospital to get checked out. I was told there was no heartbeat and I'd lost my baby.
It took over a week before I got my appointment through to have a d&c and when I eventually got there was told the heartbeat was healthy and I shouldn't be there!
Talk about emotional roller coaster!
I had to go back regularly for scans but I had a healthy baby girl.
I sadly had a miscarriage a year later but I'm grateful for my miracle baby.

I don't know how your story will continue but I wish you every ounce of luck and my only advice is stay positive.
This time is so stressful for u & baby and that in itself won't help so keep talking to friends and family, let other people help you, do whatever you need to do to give yourself the best chance possible.

I'm so sorry about your difficult time and I really genuinely hope things work out for the best xxx

Hi Lush, I was told that different sonographers will always measure different as its just something to do with who is operating the machine. Try to stay calm and relaxed and take it as easy as possible xxx

Fingers crossed for you xx

Just read your reply & just want to wish you well, fingers crossed. Take care x

Latest posts

Back