Missed miscarriage - anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. X

Thanks for all your replies.

6 days (nearly 5) left until I have another scan, feels like the week is dragging :(

I don't have much hope about this, but I will soon know either way what is happening, the wait is awful! x

Really have my fingers crossed xx

Lush-Lash, I'm truly sorry you and your family are having to endure such agonizing pain. I cant imagine how hard the waiting must be. But I will be keeping everything crossed that you have a positive scan. I'm not sure if you know of this forum, but when i was pregnant with my son i was addicted to it. The girls on there are lovely, and they have individual categories for different pregnancies etc. They also have support groups for mothers in the same situation as you. BabyandBump - Pregnancy Forum, Trying to Conceive, Baby & Parenting Forum - Support & Advice
Hope you are ok?

Lush lash stay positive, I know it must be hard but there is hope. Keeping everything crossed for you. I know I don't know you personally but we have been chatting on other threads and i couldn't think of anyone else who deserves this baby more then you and your hubby. XxxX

Thank you all. x

Hi, sorry to hear the stress u are going through, I have had 3 miscarriages and the first I had a similar situation where they said it looks like u r definitely miss carrying then scan the next day showed baby, I then had a difficult 2 weeks waiting for the next scan, hardest time in my life! Hugs to u, I really hope everything turns out good, try to relax and rest as much as possible.

Hugs
Sarah xxxxx

Thinking of you today, only one more day to wait to hopefully get some positive news x

Thank you, my scan is at 10am tomorrow, I'm extremely nervous & have bad butterflies x

Fingers crossed x

Thank you, my scan is at 10am tomorrow, I'm extremely nervous & have bad butterflies x

Best of luck with your scan tomorrow Lush lash, so sorry to hear your going through such a stressful and traumatic time. I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed. Sending a big squeezy virtual hug xx

Thinking of you & fingers crossed for you. X

I will be sending positive thoughts your way! Good luck huni!

Good Luck Hun Sending Positive Vibes Xxx

Everything crossed for you lush lash. I have been following your thread for a while and i hope your emotional roller coaster has a very happy ending. Lots of hugs and positive vibes coming your way xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Good luck for tomorrow x

Hugs go out to you.

Just wanted to say, thinking of you today and keeping everything crossed ... 💓🙏x

Thank you ladies, I'm at the hospital now sat waiting.

God this is the worst, i feel sick.

will update when I can x

Latest posts

Back